No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They sold the farm for Shiel, Saad, Stringer and Smith thinking they were in the premiership window. Has cost them a fortune in high draft picks and salary cap. They will finish 13th after being mooted as a top 8 team.

If we had a season like them the media would be all over us. Yet, all we get is how injuries have curtailed their season. To be honest though, I don't mind it! Creates another false sense of how good they are and prolongs their belief that they don't have to re-build.

Flogs like Smith and Stringer deserve to be wallowing in a sea of mediocrity for the rest of their career. Hopefully *don can deliver this to them.

They sold the farm for Shiel, Saad, Stringer and Smith thinking they were in the premiership window. Has cost them a fortune in high draft picks and salary cap. They will finish 13th after being mooted as a top 8 team.

If we had a season like them the media would be all over us. Yet, all we get is how injuries have curtailed their season. To be honest though, I don't mind it! Creates another false sense of how good they are and prolongs their belief that they don't have to re-build.

Flogs like Smith and Stringer deserve to be wallowing in a sea of mediocrity for the rest of their career. Hopefully *don can deliver this to them.

* have bravely put their list together, that’s why. Only time you can call that football club brave is their list construction.

“- brave
ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage”

Ironically, that’s the best way to describe the cost of Dylan Shiel.

You have a * supporting mate? Mods..... do your jobs.

Well, biologically he's my father.

But I can't call him that if he supports *.....

^^^Joking. But the guy I quoted is less of a buddy, more like a poster from a banter thread but in real life.... :p

I deadset couldn't deal with "banter" sent to me by text. My friends are more likely to commiserate with me. That's what friends are for.

Through good times and bad times?
And to be on your side forever more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon guys it's time to give * a bit of a break and get around them. Really encourage them for their last match of the season so they can go into summer with a bit of a smile on their face.

(We really need them to beat Melbourne next week for us to be any chance of making the finals).

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app
not anymore...hope dees smash 'em

Bit rich coming from Mark Robinson, the biggest apologist, spin merchant and Kool-Aid dispenser for the Drug Cheats over the past 7 years.

:rolleyes:

rolling.gif

#Dodorotrades :tearsofjoy:

Eh2uMkFU8AASFKj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back