No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
great comment under the age asada article............"if they were chinese swimmers"

ebd1c0b71e63f5d4f21bda9804bfc172

Mar 19, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Broncos
A tale of 2 coaches, McKenna on the sacked series got rid of Dank and the weapon when they wanted to push the envelope, Dank asked him twice how far he wanted to go, the 2nd time McKenna asked them to leave the club. James Hird, new coach, like McKenna, "whatever it takes".

Sorry Jobe, as captain you should of been asking more questions.

Don't know much about the Mal Meninga reference, but it's still very funny anyway 🤡🤡🤡

IIRC, Mal Meninga did his first radio spot where they asked him where he stood on an issue.

After a couple of false starts trying to come up with an answer he threw his hands in the air, basically said “I’m stuffed” and ended his career.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
IIRC, Mal Meninga did his first radio spot where they asked him where he stood on an issue.

After a couple of false starts trying to come up with an answer he threw his hands in the air, basically said “I’m stuffed” and ended his career.

Cheers Jab, I hope it's on YouTube or Sound cloud, would love to hear/watch it 😆😆😆

Blues_1864

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton

Don't know much about the Mal Meninga reference, but it's still very funny anyway 🤡🤡🤡

It is here, pretty much in its entirety:

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
It is here, pretty much in its entirety:

Ha Ha, that is great. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back