No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
32.png

32 Ferals left on the wall, 32 Ferals left... if one of those Ferals happen to be Gary Moorcroft, then there's a fricken scary 31 Ferals left on the wall.

Here we have a case of a * player who had one great moment and is bandied about like he was a megastar of the comp! Sure it was a decent mark, but hey we all know that Andrew Walker's mark was 1000 times better and he didn't even get mark of the year.

This megastar didn't play even 100 senior games, something we should be thankful for as perhaps his seed (if he has any) may not be viewed closely enough as a potential father and son/daughter prospect (or they get lucky and escape from * full stop). On the field he was like a chipmunk with rabies, feral, faux tough, and well suited to playing under Sheedy.

A face that's forever ingrained in your memory.

32 to 6000.... Gazza we welcome you into the fold.

“32 Ferals left on the wall, 32 Ferals left... if one of those Ferals happen to be Gary Moorcroft, then there's a fricken scary 31 Ferals left on the wall.”

That‘s beautiful!

31.png

Greeting fellow Baggers, 1 more month to go! 6000, wow! A day that will be bigger than Ben Hur!

Watching CNN at present and witnessing the chaos and riots at the US Capitol Building it has dawned on me where have I witnessed such a large number of people who have been brainwashed before. Recall the years of denial and He(i)rd mentality over the drug saga. * supporters were going to storm AFL house, WADA, ASADA, radio talkback, the whole drug saga was a big conspiracy, fraudulent, and did not happen.

1 month to go, we induct the deluded of the * followers who still believe they were not drug cheats and are working hard with Dank to still clear the players.

31 to 6000!

View attachment 1036869

Greeting fellow Baggers, 1 more month to go! 6000, wow! A day that will be bigger than Ben Hur!

Watching CNN at present and witnessing the chaos and riots at the US Capitol Building it has dawned on me where have I witnessed such a large number of people who have been brainwashed before. Recall the years of denial and He(i)rd mentality over the drug saga. * supporters were going to storm AFL house, WADA, ASADA, radio talkback, the whole drug saga was a big conspiracy, fraudulent, and did not happen.

1 month to go, we induct the deluded of the * followers who still believe they were not drug cheats and are working hard with Dank to still clear the players.

31 to 6000!
Many similarities between * supporters and Trump cultists.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

if brisbane have to win it this year please let joey win the coleman and kick 8 in the granny.............

The sports news yesterday or the day before made me chuckle. They showed Joe Daniher smiling and genuinely looking like he will play every game this year. Something about looking the fittest he has ever looked. Probably helps that he is now playing for a club that is worth fighting for to get back from his injuries.

He is one opposition player who I want to see kick bags of goals this year.

The sports news yesterday or the day before made me chuckle. They showed Joe Daniher smiling and genuinely looking like he will play every game this year. Something about looking the fittest he has ever looked. Probably helps that he is now playing for a club that is worth fighting for to get back from his injuries.

He is one opposition player who I want to see kick bags of goals this year.
Except against us of course ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30.png

As we kick off the final month till the big dance, lets go back to one of the banned, Mr Stewart Crameri.

He ended up being a bit of a journeyman playing for 3 clubs, he did the right thing and listened to his Grandma and left * after the injection festival completed and they got caught.

He's a case of where * really destroyed what may have been a promising career as he just played 100 games and never was the same post drug bust. A kid who was duped by Hird and Co.

Forever and always a drug cheat.

30 to 6000

29.png

29 to 6000... it's a coming round the mountain!

I do take requests and today Elmer_Judd we have your favourite in Sean Denham. To say he was a preeeek would put it nicely. Thanks to him Diesel got a 9 week suspension (after calling Diesel a fat campaigner and possibly other things during the game and Diesel went to have a chat and didn't notice the ump in the way) and often targeted Diesel and every opponent he ever had, basically because he was a hack and being a a-hole was his 1 wood.

Sadly he's a premiership player thanks to his antics (would've played Kicket over him).

Up yours Dunny Brush and hope you enter the * club in 29 days time and point at their miraculous milestone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh JJ,

Sean Denham at number 29? Number 29??? By oath you have a wealth of material to work with.
To be fair it's a loose top 100 as you implied due to the material to work with... if you seriously had to create a list you'd have to fit in 1000+ items in the top 10. Dank came in a couple of weeks ago as a xmas present but in a real top 100 he'd be top 10 surely.

Maybe we can make the 100 to 7000 a "real" list and lets all collaborate and get it right! By then we'll have another couple of 100 items to choose from.

To be fair it's a loose top 100 as you implied due to the material to work with... if you seriously had to create a list you'd have to fit in 1000+ items in the top 10. Dank came in a couple of weeks ago as a xmas present but in a real top 100 he'd be top 10 surely.

Maybe we can make the 100 to 7000 a "real" list and lets all collaborate and get it right! By then we'll have another couple of 100 items to choose from.

better still, at the end of all this, maybe the mods could put together your 100 and then we can vote for the top 10!

you’re doing a great job jj. Keep it up!

28.png

4 weeks my friends = 6000!

Let's talk about the * mouthpiece, Tim Watson.

Tim admittedly did have one of the better * careers. 300 games, 3 premierships, wasn't a complete thug (a bit of a try-hard thug to appease his overlord in Sheedy). Where his * mantra has shone is post career.

A failure at coaching... probably the blueprint that Hird followed, Tim thought he could leave his cushy media role and jump straight into a senior coaching gig based on his footballing achievements. No hard yards done in assisting, or going through the lower grades coaching ranks. Like Hird was a total failure at coaching (but at least he didn't dope his team) where his second season brought only 2 wins and his time was up.

Since then he's been the leader of the * propaganda machine with his stints in media (particularly SEN). His staunch support for * during the drug saga was hard to swallow as it involved his son and he couldn't switch off his bias. Other things like attempting to sway * targets their way by leaking information on air about other clubs of interest.

When you've been brainwashed since 15 by * and Sheedy for most of your life what do you expect.

Definitely one of the rare players that navy blue wouldn't look good on, that red sash is perfect for him.

Raise our glasses to you Timmy for making the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back