No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, but how do you ever go past Sheedy for numero uno?????

Hated us at Richmond, excluded us from every "novel" (read stupid) idea he ever came up with. He is the reason I despise *, and I was at the legendary '75 Windy Hill massacre.

Sheedy at times displayed 'reverse snobbery'. Remember his confrontation with Walls on 3AW when comparing plumbers with teachers in a condescending manner.

Sheedy at times displayed 'reverse snobbery'. Remember his confrontation with Walls on 3AW when comparing plumbers with teachers in a condescending manner.

And in the end Sheedy had a more degrading job than he thought of either. At least a plumber or teacher is a useful profession. Imagine being associated with * for 40 years.

Last edited:

25.png

25 to 6000!

People may be wondering why Jason Johnson has popped up today! Well the fact he plays for * is a part of it, and yes he's probably not one you instantly think of... but to me the dislike is strong.

A moment... round 20, 2000. A suspect collision (raised leg) ended the season for Kouta. Injuries happen all the time, but in that season we were a real shake and abilities to crush * (see prelim 99) in their dominant season. We did have a slow start to that season but went from strength to strength until that game.

Not only did it cost us the game and season (Bradley also did a hammie in that game), cost Kouta Brownlow by basically wiping him out of 3 games where he would of at least got a vote or 2, enough to overtake WoeWoeFul (WTF!)... as the biggest Brownlow steal since another * stole one from Diesel.

Jason you just look *, you played like *... and you're on the list!

No turning back now *, 6000 she's a coming!

24.png

Morning all! Since today we have a slab left to 6000, thought it might be fun to induct another slab to the club.

Jake "the package" Stringer.....

His achievements include;
  • Husband of the year
  • Boyfriend of the year
  • Father of the year
  • Able to juggle multiple relationships at the same time
  • Mr Universe Australia
  • Best tatt ever
  • Never has been dropped
Jake is seriously an all round package and I can see how he got that nickname! For one thing he is a premiership player (not at *), but he's another player who has ended up at * and will just never be the same, see; Camporeale, Murphy, Shiels, etc.

At least he has * behind him, they even supported him when Bruce and Brian accussed him of looking big and unfit! Woosha basically came out and said he's big boned.

Great player and if you take your daughters to see an * game in 2021 make sure they're not sitting in the ground floor parts of the stand, or you may go home with a Carlton win and a new son in law.

Happy 24 to you Mr Package!

ps: Jake if you read this can you please get a 24/6000 tattoo.

View attachment 1040252

Morning all! Since today we have a slab left to 6000, thought it might be fun to induct another slab to the club.

Jake "the package" Stringer.....

His achievements include;
  • Husband of the year
  • Boyfriend of the year
  • Father of the year
  • Able to juggle multiple relationships at the same time
  • Mr Universe Australia
  • Best tatt ever
  • Never has been dropped
Jake is seriously an all round package and I can see how he got that nickname! For one thing he is a premiership player (not at *), but he's another player who has ended up at * and will just never be the same, see; Camporeale, Murphy, Shiels, etc.

At least he has * behind him, they even supported him when Bruce and Brian accussed him of looking big and unfit! Woosha basically came out and said he's big boned.

Great player and if you take your daughters to see an * game in 2021 make sure they're not sitting in the ground floor parts of the stand, or you may go home with a Carlton win and a new son in law.

Happy 24 to you Mr Package!

ps: Jake if you read this can you please get a 24/6000 tattoo.
If this was the package you received from a friend/relative/work colleague you would seriously question whether you had offended or upset them somehow.

Would be like getting an expensive designer puppy that destroyed all your furniture, shat all over the carpets, needed a special diet due to an expensive and mystery ailment and was on a first name basis with the local ranger who is now willing to give you a bulk discount on fines for him being loose all the time.

23.png
Tick tock, tick tock, 23 more days till the 6000 we clock!

As we're at 23, lets look at one of the banned who happened to wear 23 on his jumper, Mr David Myers. A high draft pick in his draft (No. 6, 2007) he went on to pretty much do nothing of note in his 122 game career, well except take banned substances and get suspended for a season.

After the ban, there was heaps of speculation that he would exercise his right to free agency and go back home to WA, but alas none of those clubs wanted him and thus he remained at * for a further 3 years doing nothing of note.

David took the cool aid as can be concluded from his penned farewell letter. Here is a snippet for your enjoyment;

"I have a genuine love for the football club and for the people within it, and I am incredibly grateful for having had the opportunity to wear the red and black for the past 12 years.

I’d like to thank my teammates, coaches, the fans, and most importantly my friends and family who have supported me throughout the journey and who have been there unconditionally in the good times and in the bad. "

Dope me, get me suspended and potentially give my future children 3 heads, oh and what are those things growing on my back?? I love you *!!!!

Happy 23 to you David....

Oh who are you again????

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1040847

As we're at 23, lets look at one of the banned who happened to wear 23 on his jumper, Mr David Myers. A high draft pick in his draft (No. 6, 2007) he went on to pretty much do nothing of note in his 122 game career, well except take banned substances and get suspended for a season.

After the ban, there was heaps of speculation that he would exercise his right to free agency and go back home to WA, but alas none of those clubs wanted him and thus he remained at * for a further 3 years doing nothing of note.

David took the cool aid as can be concluded from his penned farewell letter. Here is a snippet for your enjoyment;

"I have a genuine love for the football club and for the people within it, and I am incredibly grateful for having had the opportunity to wear the red and black for the past 12 years.

I’d like to thank my teammates, coaches, the fans, and most importantly my friends and family who have supported me throughout the journey and who have been there unconditionally in the good times and in the bad. "

Dope me, get me suspended and potentially give my future children 3 heads, oh and what are those things growing on my back?? I love you *!!!!

Oh who are you again????
Anyone who plays like that and gets 12 years of contracts had better be grateful, he is probably a registered charity for tax purposes.

View attachment 1040847

Oh who are you again????

I could just imagine David Myers going to the club and asking for the number that Michael Jordan was famous for. In the end David couldn’t even pass for an above average 45, let alone 23.

22.png

2, 2, to go to 6000.

Today we salute Alwny Davey! Anybody that is a cult figure at * instantly is disliked by myself. This dislike is further enhanced by the fact that he's also a drug cheat! He wasn't no longer playing AFL at the time of the ban (did miss playing in other leagues) but the cult figure that he was ended up on 100 games and delisted end of 2013.

Overall cult player to only * supporters, annoying pest to everyone else, and a drug cheat.

happy 22!

View attachment 1041511

2, 2, to go to 6000.

Today we salute Alwny Davey! Anybody that is a cult figure at * instantly is disliked by myself. This dislike is further enhanced by the fact that he's also a drug cheat! He wasn't no longer playing AFL at the time of the ban (did miss playing in other leagues) but the cult figure that he was ended up on 100 games and delisted end of 2013.

Overall cult player to only * supporters, annoying pest to everyone else, and a drug cheat.

happy 22!

Also one of the biggest cheating stagers I've ever seen. Probably only second to Angus More-frees:mad:

Also one of the biggest cheating stagers I've ever seen. Probably only second to Angus More-frees:mad:
True, its funny though i always consider monfries and davey to be the under studies to mongalloyd. He was the archtypal whingeing stager on the lookout for the cheapest free kicks.
Geez that club disgusts me, every time!

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

21.png

21 to go, just 3 weeks! I hear Dan is going to declare a public holiday.

Today lets look at the sh!t hole known as Windy Hill.

Thank heavens games ceased at this house of hell in 1991 but what I can recall is that it was an absolute feral festering disgusting stinking pile of....

It had a huge reputation for its violence (surprise surprise... we are talking about *) in particular the "Battle of windy hill" in 1974 between * and Richmond where spectators and police even got involved.

Another disgusting feature is one of the stands is named after Hird's grandfather!

* no longer train there and instead have built themselves a giant coffin in the Hangar to hide themselves from plain sight.

21 to 6000

* no longer train there and instead have built themselves a giant coffin in the Hangar to hide themselves from plane sight.

20.png

Peeps, only 20 days to 6000! 80 items already knocked off the list and it's been a hoot.

Picture this.... you're a girl sitting beside a bar and some guy and his pal lets call him James Hird start crooning to you singing "You lost that loving feeling". After they finish you wave the guy to come sit beside you and mention "that's original, never seen that approach done before", then ask his name of which he responds "The Weapon". Containing yourself you say "Did your parents not like you!".

This "The Weapon" is none other than Dean Robinson, the fitness coach in charge during the * drug festival. He was so great that during his tenor * would continuously get injuries and second half season fade outs, leading * to go ahead and juice up.

He also discovered a new name to rival "The Weapon", being "The Scapegoat" as * basically chose to throw him under the bus with Danky blaming them for the whole kerfuffle.

A special man in this special place in history.

Almost there 20 to go!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back