No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14.png

Extra, Extra, read all about it! Only 2 weeks till 6000 days has arrived.

Today we reflect, scratch heads, eat a sandwich, cohort with druggies, lose the plot and reflect on Mark * Thompson.

We can surely just loathe the guy for happening to just play 202 games for * and for being their captain (in particular during 1993)!!! Was he that good? Don't know, he made * 20th best player of all time list (their well must be pretty shallow!).

After his playing career he did a bit of coaching before landing a gig at Geelong... almost got sacked, got backed and won a couple GF's and his erratic and crazy behaviours developed more and more during those years.

Personally I always thought Thompson looked a lot like emperor Palpatine (Star Wars), with his expressions, baggy eyes and persona... In fact I believe Thompson was the man behind the whole drug saga, he orchestrated it all and I think his vision was to take over * and the AFL at some point and become the most powerful AFL leader in the galaxy.

- He introduced Dank and the Weapon into the club
- He guided and mentored Hird (Hird == a young Anakin)
- He took over appearing as a saviour during the suspension year
- He somehow got away with being suspended
- Can sleep with anybodys partners and do drugs and keep his jobs and power.

Now he's just a lost froot loop who will most likely rise once more in the future, and for that we should be careful!

14 days!

13.png

Now now, an unlucky 13 days to go till the 6000 arrives for our most beloved *.

There once was a chap named Nima,
who supplied * with a curious concoction of Thymosin Beta.
ASADA did some investigating,
Nima swore under oath it was all Stephen Dank's making.
And he's still able to practice all these years later?

Nima Alavi is a curious one in the whole * doping saga! Dank allegedly calls him up to mix up some drugs, Nina says "bud, there's this new peptide they've been playing around with horses! I'll mix you up some and integrate a bit of Thymosin Beta 4 and some other stuff and put them in unlabelled vials for you". "Oh but Danky, go and get the unlabelled vials tested". Then under investigation he toos and fros over different things he thinks he made for Dank! The guy is still licensed and people pay him still money to continue doing whatever it is he does.

Sniffs of something funny (payout cough cough)...

Nima welcome to the club.

12.png

On the 12th day of *mas, jj1978 gave to me....

2001, what a shyte time the final series was! Carlton had an awesome win in the quarters against Adelaide (was there, great game)... then Sept 11 happened a couple of days later :(, we next played Richmond (was there) and the knee injury to Kouta, bad kicking for goal and sadly SOS went out a loser in his final game (he did kick Richo's a55 though!). Enough of us this is about *

Well what made that period worse was that *, made it to the GF again and was looking at no17! It felt as though the gods were against the mighty Blues (lets not talk about what happened the next year, 2002 :( ). And the * sheetstain looked to seriously sit atop the premiership won ladder.... then as though Mariah Carey's hero was played to the Brisbane list at half time in the locker room, Lethal Lee got his troops fired up and Voss, Aker, Brown, Leppa, Scottys and co. unleashed hell on the scum!

Order restored and we began to see the downfall of the * that only managed 1 GF win in their 4 years of super dominance.

12 Days to go and * can't dope or cheat their way out of this milestone.

View attachment 1046063

On the 12th day of *mas, jj1978 gave to me....

2001, what a sh*te time the final series was! Carlton had an awesome win in the quarters against Adelaide (was there, great game)... then Sept 11 happened a couple of days later :(, we next played Richmond (was there) and the knee injury to Kouta, bad kicking for goal and sadly SOS went out a loser in his final game (he did kick Richo's a55 though!). Enough of us this is about *

Well what made that period worse was that *, made it to the GF again and was looking at no17! It felt as though the gods were against the mighty Blues (lets not talk about what happened the next year, 2002 :( ). And the * sheetstain looked to seriously sit atop the premiership won ladder.... then as though Mariah Carey's hero was played to the Brisbane list at half time in the locker room, Lethal Lee got his troops fired up and Voss, Aker, Brown, Leppa, Scottys and co. unleashed hell on the scum!

Order restored and we began to see the downfall of the * that only managed 1 GF win in their 4 years of super dominance.

12 Days to go and * can't dope or cheat their way out of this milestone.

Boy, did they try!

I s**t you not, in the first ever Grand Final in 1898, Fitzroy beat * and the game was umpired by Ivo Crapp. 122 years later and it seems like that umpire put a curse of * because they’ve been crap for the last 16 years.

Last edited:
Has Dyson Heppell been to advanced hair yeah yeah ? On Fox sports webpage yesterday there was a picture of him with plenty of feathers on top and said picture was taken last Thursday but in the herald sun today a picture with VERY little on top . Photoshop job anyone ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11.png

Welcome all, today we're just goalposts away from hitting our target of 6000!

Looking at the photo you may think we're once again honouring sir James... no, not. I wonder if some * will be pleased with todays memory.. it is in fact a photo from their last final's win. Sept 4, 2004 - Melb V * - where * won by 5 points.

This is how bloody long ago it was, Hird was still playing... drugs were still slowly formulating in his head at this stage (but didn't he use a nice concoction to help with his foot problems)...

I hope this streak runs a long time! It really has brought so much joy to my life!

11 to go!

Has Dyson Heppell been to advanced hair yeah yeah ? On Fox sports webpage yesterday there was a picture of him with plenty of feathers on top and said picture was taken last Thursday but in the herald sun today a picture with VERY little on top . Photoshop job anyone ??
* players have been drilled to always go 'nah nah' instead of 'yeah yeah' just for reflex in case someone asks them if they took drugs and are cheats.

View attachment 1046568

Welcome all, today we're just goalposts away from hitting our target of 6000!

Looking at the photo you may think we're once again honouring sir James... no, not. I wonder if some * will be pleased with todays memory.. it is in fact a photo from their last final's win. Sept 4, 2004 - Melb V * - where * won by 5 points.

This is how bloody long ago it was, Hird was still playing... drugs were still slowly formulating in his head at this stage (but didn't he use a nice concoction to help with his foot problems)...

Not many players I can recall have made “miraculous” recoveries from usually career ending navicular foot fractures.

:think:

10.png

Holy Countdown Batman! In a blink of an eye we've made it into the Top 10.

Avert your eyes children and major apologies to those of you that have either been blinded, nauseated, repulsed or just burst out crying when gazing at the posted image.

Today we induct the person with the face and attitude that not even a mother could love, whom most on BigFooty dis-affectionately call Slobbo (Mark * Robinson).

Slobbo* is the number one * mouthpiece (Timmy is no 2)... we've had to listen to his * loving ways through his articles in the Herald Sun, stints on radio and FoxFooty predominantly with AFL 360.

Slobbo* is a special piece of work, for a journo who holds chief football editor at one of the largest newspaper publications in the country he has no concept of impartiality or even logic. For years his support of *, Hird over what transpired with the drug festival was sickening and obvious that he couldn't seperate his professional duties from his * supporting duties.

A lot of people don't like Hutchy either, but I'm shocked to be sitting here that Hutchy didn't get Australian of the Year for his action when Croc Media took over SEN, the first thing he did was sack Slobbo*.

Can someone tell me an episode in AFL360 where this moron doesn't come out with, "Gerard as you'll read in tomorrows Herald Sun, I have an article...". I'm not sure how Gerard hasn't stormed off set many a time when the buffoon goes off on an incomprehensible rant/tangent and makes a mockery of every other journo and tv panellist in the country. Seriously the Cash Cow would be an upgrade!

Slobbo* there is so much manure I could write about you, but I'll leave it for the rest of the audience to add to your credentials on making this list!

Just one more thing, beer and cigarette butts are not what you should be feeding your dog Tiger.

Here Here for our number 10 to 6000!

ssrco,classic_tee,two_models,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,tall_portrait,750x1000.1.jpg

It makes for an ideal birthday or Christmas present 👍👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back