No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Coast to Kalgoorlie
St Kilda to Kings Cross
Norf to Tassie
* deported to New Zealand
I'm not a huge fan of the kiwis but that.............that's just plain mean........

'member when * supporters used the excuse of WADA not going over the top because:

- WADA don't have enough finances to appeal a case of this magnitude.

- ASADA really had nothing and got it all wrong, WADA are going to slap them.

- WADA doesn't care about the AFL because it has no huge role in world sport, it's a backwater so why should they care eh.

- The public have moved on and don't want this to go on further.

- WADA knew it was some conspiracy with Vlad and Essendon haters out to get us because they're jealous of us and WE LOVE HIRDY!!

1571747627610.png

Gold Coast to Kalgoorlie
St Kilda to Kings Cross
Norf to Tassie
* deported to New Zealand

We don't want the stinking GC here mate

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read a lot on this saga over the past 6.5 years, but this report from Georgia Comensoli tonight is possibly the dumbest thing I've seen from the media. Not even Mick Warner said this means they 'technically didn't do anything wrong', then she starts rabbiting on about suing for lost earnings. The media wonder why nobody respects them...

Chris.

I don’t have the background nor the time to get my head around the details on this.

I really appreciate your contributions.

Please keep them coming.

Well, it is said that game was the catalyst for the supplements program. If there's one thing that absolutely can't be tolerated in * land, it's getting flogged by Carlton in a final. Something drastic had to be done. Whatever it takes.

The rest is history...

Strange that about 6 months later pretty much the same teams ran out on the MCG and the Drug Cheats managed a 15 goal turn around.

They still can’t tell us what drugs they took, but they know they weren’t illegal.

:rolleyes:

What was Sam Lonergan on that day as he rode Andrew Carrazzo into the turf and smashed his shoulder?

They are a bunch of stinking Drug Cheats that got off very lightly and were then rewarded with a number one draft pick.

Disgraceful.

Remember that brief time they thought they got off scot free ?

images

It makes their eventual final whack all the most just, and much more satisfying.

Loss of income, pretty sure they were all still getting paid, with bonuses to ensure they stayed with the club. They would have lost individual sponsorship deals and I would love to know which year Jab Watson was given his ambassador role at *FC. The players are innocent/naive with regards to believing that the club was doing the right thing by the ASADA code so if they want to sue someone, it should be the club.

And the drug in question was banned in 2010.ffs which bit of that do they not understand.

But the players never tested positive, nor did Ben Cousins, Chad Fletcher and a fair few of the other Eagle players.

Loss of income, pretty sure they were all still getting paid, with bonuses to ensure they stayed with the club. They would have lost individual sponsorship deals and I would love to know which year Jab Watson was given his ambassador role at *FC. The players are innocent/naive with regards to believing that the club was doing the right thing by the ASADA code so if they want to sue someone, it should be the club.

And the drug in question was banned in 2010.ffs which bit of that do they not understand.

But the players never tested positive, nor did Ben Cousins, Chad Fletcher and a fair few of the other Eagle players.

And wasn’t Golden Balls Hird “penalised” with an all expenses paid year long trip to the Fontainebleau Business School :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back