No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Can't be happy about that. Gridiron's got plenty of its own issues, and I'd rather see an Aussie kid in an Essendon jumper than on a Gridiron field.

Lot more money in Gridiron though, even for bottom of the rung players in the NFL.

If he has his heart set on it, good luck to the kid, I don't really subscribe to the theory that a son should follow his own father's footsteps :)

Sometimes I feel like like many F/S picks over the years that didn't live up to their name were unfairly burdened with the pressure and expectations that came with it, and or possibly didn't really have their heart set on footy, but were roped into by their dad/family.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Lot more money in Gridiron though, even for bottom of the rung players in the NFL.

If he has his heart set on it, good luck to the kid, I don't really subscribe to the theory that a son should follow his own father's footsteps :)

Sometimes I feel like like many F/S picks over the years that didn't live up to their name were unfairly burdened with the pressure and expectations that came with it, and or possibly didn't really have their heart set on footy, but were roped into by their dad/family.
I'm not even talking about F/S, Elmer.

I despise Gridiron, and I cannot stand the churn mentality Americans have with their sport and the people who play them. We see aspects of it in the supercoach/dreamteam attitudes that occasionally clutter up this forum; each player just a set of statistics, a toy to be discarded should their numbers not add up sufficiently.

It's his choice though, and I suppose I should not disrespect his decision by disputing the sense of it.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Heard Dodoro wants Tom Brady and 2 first rounders.

giphy.gif

#Dodorotrades

Would have to have spoken with a club that has indicated interest otherwise it is likely no one will have a pick to use in the off chance he is still available at their pick in the PSD.

If not, he is either very gutsy or prepared to do whatever it takes to get out of *.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back