Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could we get Watts for Lumumba? can play the Maxwell roll well and it a good kick. (i do know his faults). We will not get Greenwood for a mid to late second round pick. If we do i would be very happy, but North will just not agree IMO.
A princess for a prince?

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
5711492-3x2-940x627.jpg

Is this the right side of the fence, is it H?

Dressing up like a convicted pedo and one of his victims?

Don't kid yourself.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I'm not a huge fan. I know that we will need some grunt in the middle to replace Beams, but after 2015, I find it hard to see both he and Caff in the same team. I would much rather us go to the draft with this pick- definitely if it is pick 22 from the Dees. Gives us a good chance to net a player with dash and kicking skills as well as relieving even more pressure from the Cap

What pressure in the cap? It's evident from our recent trading that we had created a bit of a war chest to attack free agency from next year. And now that we will lose Beams that will expand even more. Issues with the cap is one thing we don't have.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Now his gone to levels i don't think he can possibly live by. If Melbourne watched that last night, they may reconsider

Shame, he started really well and I thought he was going to show some real integrity, but it quickly became self righteous and egocentric unfortunately.

I'm not even sure Paul Roos is going to be able to manage this guy.

Good_Old

Cancelled
10k Posts Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
May 27, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Shame, he started really well and I thought he was going to show some real integrity, but it quickly became self righteous and egocentric unfortunately.

I'm not even sure Paul Roos is going to be able to manage this guy.

You never know, a fresh start might snap him out of it.
He'll have Dawes as a familiar face too, so he wont be feeling completely on the outer.

Hopefully he gels in well.

DNine

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2008
West of Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am pretty sure I have got what he is on about.

Harry is gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but a few things suggest to me that he is.

He took exception to a joke about the mardi gras. He has had a couple of girlfriends, but they don't last long. I think they are just covers for his sexuality.

He dobbed on the stripper that was in the box with him.

He said last night that it is an ever changing world, and we all need to adapt or words to that effect. This fits into that the world is more and more accepting of gay people, and Collingwood, although it was a very excepting club throughout the depression and gave people support, they fell down somewhat when it come to stamping out and not excepting the jokes about homosexuality.

He seems to me to be someone that wants to be the first player to come out in the AFL, but finds some of Collingwood's young players joke in a homophobic way, and that would not invite him to come out.

I believe he will wait until his career is over and come out. Just the feeling I get with all of this. This issue is closer to home than we realise.

The players were cautioned about the mardi gras joke, and he wasn't happy that was enough. So who did Harry want sacked I wonder. Bit extreme for a little joke about a cartoon. I wonder if I am right, whether he revealed his his homosexual choice to Roos, and Roos as any coach would of supported that this shouldn't matter. What will happen though, he will find that all football clubs are the same in regards to this, and anyone found to be homophobic, will be cautioned, and not sacked on the spot as I think Harry wanted.

Anyway, that's my thoughts on it all. Reading between the lines I know, and I can't be sure, but some things just add up in my head.

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
Lumumba hahahaha!

This video is hilarious especially after his speech.

I think it's abit racist of Harry to refer to himself as "Prince" just because he has dark toned skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back