Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's abit racist of Harry to refer to himself as "Prince" just because he has dark toned skin.

He is a worldly gay man, with an understanding of inner peace, and world issues. Where we are a pack of idiots that have no culture, and no understanding of the world unless someone like him enlightens us of what the meaning of life is. He believes the IQ in the room will drop considerably as soon as he walks out the door, when really, you have some people in the room, that say phew, thank god that uptight pain in the arse is gone, we can go back to enjoying life and having a laugh. His idea of a joke, is pretending that he was going to pour his champagne into his award cup, and drink from that. Great one Harry, had me and MacAffer in stitches inside.

I think it's abit racist of Harry to refer to himself as "Prince" just because he has dark toned skin.
I thought that he was translating the Brazillian meaning of his name, but I could be wrong?

He is a worldly gay man, with an understanding of inner peace, and world issues. Where we are a pack of idiots that have no culture, and no understanding of the world unless someone like him enlightens us of what the meaning of life is. He believes the IQ in the room will drop considerably as soon as he walks out the door, when really, you have some people in the room, that say phew, thank god that uptight pain in the arse is gone, we can go back to enjoying life and having a laugh. His idea of a joke, is pretending that he was going to pour his champagne into his award cup, and drink from that. Great one Harry, had me and MacAffer in stitches inside.
Yes, but footy aside, you will be losing one of the truly great orators of the 2st century. (Not counting Joffa).

What if the translation meaning was "headless chook" ? Would he have included that in his speech?
Hey, don't get me wrong, even if it is the translation of his name, including it in his speech was still weird as * and completely self indulgent

Wow, have avoided listening to his speech all morning. The wife started dropping hints for me to mow the lawns so I put the headphones in and thought '* it, I'll avoid the conversation in any way possible so I'll have a listen to H's speech."
Bloody hell " yes darling, right now darling would have been less painful"

Lumumba hahahaha!

This video is hilarious especially after his speech.

That last snippet appended at the end made me laugh out loud. In actualy fact I think he would be a nice guy to know in person but you would just cringe every time he wanted to go public. He is not someone to be hated but just has a serious blind spot in how he is going about things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we end up getting pick 4/5 from Brisbane as part of the Beams trade, we should upgrade that pick to Melbourne's pick 2 as part of the Harry deal. We get pick 2 and maybe a 3rd round pick, Melbourne get pick 4/5 and Harry. We would then select either Petracca or Brayshaw.

Which well known Orator do you think he has studied the most. Lots of manerisms, terms and speech patterns that sounded familiar to someone I have wanted to ignore.

If he is having the last laugh, how come people are still pissing themselves over his speech while he is sitting back waiting for Obama to want to meet him and discuss their theories on life.

If we end up getting pick 4/5 from Brisbane as part of the Beams trade, we should upgrade that pick to Melbourne's pick 2 as part of the Harry deal. We get pick 2 and maybe a 3rd round pick, Melbourne get pick 4/5 and Harry. We would then select either Petracca or Brayshaw.
Was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't even care if we didn't get their third round

For someone who preaches a lot about the greater good and community he came across as awfully egocentric and self absorbed in that speech.

Yeah, but he seems so naive about it I can't begrudge him. I feel for him a little bit because he seems like a guy who has such a big heart and believes he is doing the right thing, but doesn't have the necessary self awareness to reign himself in at the appropriate times. I loved his speech for it's honestly but at the end it became obvious he is on somewhat of a slippery slope mentally and I can understand why the club wouldn't be fighting too hard to have him stay.

Yeah like this idea. Still push the lions for more then pick 4 but in the end we could end up getting a gun player for the next 12 years into the club. Still would love to keep beams but let's make the best of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back