Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet people are fine having players who have been charged, or accused of: physical assault, sexual assault (and being a bystander to), illicit and PE drugs, gambling on football, or drink-driving on AFL lists.

That's a pretty low bow to draw. I don't think people are 'fine' with it unless you mean the offender has genuine remorse and we have penalised them/rehabilitated them. I'd want any of our players who were guilty repeat offenders straight off the list.

Melbourne got Stretch with pick 39. Should def go hard for 22 now it's available.
I'm hoping for that too. Well, actually, I'm hoping that we can package pick 5 and H for pick 2, but doubt that will happen.

Pick 5, H and pick 29 for picks 2 and 33?

I'm hoping for that too. Well, actually, I'm hoping that we can package pick 5 and H for pick 2, but doubt that will happen.

Pick 5, H and pick 29 for picks 2 and 33?
Don't think it will happen, the Dees have a hardon for Brayshaw apparently.
I don't see why pick 22 for a former AA who is in the top 5-10 in our B+F every year is unreasonable, regardless of his odd personality.

Don't think it will happen, the Dees have a hardon for Brayshaw apparently.
I don't see why pick 22 for a former AA who is in the top 5-10 in our B+F every year is unreasonable, regardless of his odd personality.
I think a pick 22-25 is fair game. It seems that Melbourne are desperate for more mids and can understand the urge for Brayshaw. Not sure if they need another tall (perhaps a mature one down back) with the stock they currently have.

Funnily frawley came 8th in Melbournes BF and Harry came 4th is ours but i highly doubt we would see good compensation
Frawley is a defender who played most of the year forward in a side with a pathetic midfield that struggled to get the ball forward.

Harry played in defense, across the half back line, where he got plenty of the ball due to a midfield that wasn't overly defensive resulting in the defense seeing plenty of the ball.

Frawley is a defender who played most of the year forward in a side with a pathetic midfield that struggled to get the ball forward.

Harry played in defense, across the half back line, where he got plenty of the ball due to a midfield that wasn't overly defensive resulting in the defense seeing plenty of the ball.
Harry has finished top 10 in the Copeland EVERY year since 2007, eight consecutive top10 finishes, finishing top5 on four occasions. Collingwood were a strong team then too, finals every year except for this year.

H is a good consistent footballer, rarely injured and a great trainer...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this also the reason why Dawes was less prominent forward much of the year? Perhaps he could only clutch at crumbs when the mids should have been pumping loaves into his breadbasket. Maybe forced inactivity limited his contributions.

Actually I think the backline saw plenty of the ball because of the backlines disposal as much as the midfield :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back