Moved Thread All Things Jack Viney - re-signed until 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/105042/default.aspx

TODD Viney says that the process of son Jack joining Melbourne via the father/son rule in the near future is progressing well.

The Melbourne great has just returned to the club in the newly-created position - general manager of player development. But he said negotiations to acquire Jack in the lead-up to the 2012 season were still taking place.

“It’s fair to say he’s had some ongoing discussions with the club through Chris Connolly, Barry Prendergast and Cameron Schwab,” Todd told melbournefc.com.au.

“Cameron has been very proactive in sending over a Melbourne jumper a couple of years ago, just to make sure he didn’t forget about the family heritage through the club.

“So he’s certainly had those discussions with Melbourne, and they are ongoing.

Hopefully he keeps developing, and there can be a relationship - if he’s good enough - to be part of the Melbourne footy club.”

:heart: :D :thumbsu:

Re: Jack Viney decision getting closer

if this isnt confirmation he is coming. Todd is trying to convince his son to come to melbourne... errrr :D

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Something like this, yeah.

played a few years of junior footy with jack
he had to play up 2 age grades because he was that tough and strong
he'd be a great inclusion in a couple years
all ready to go

I wish him all the best, but I won't get excited until he is eligible. He already looks like a fantastic prospect, but in the back of the mind I am hoping he is not dominating the junior comps due his strong build compared to most kids in his age group.

I am so glad Todd is back at the club, one of the most inspiring & competitive sportsman you can meet, can only be a positive for the whole club

Yep, for any of you youngsters that didnt get the privelage, he was probably the toughest player I can remember. An absolute bulldozer and competitive as anyone. Fortunately it seems Jack has been gifted with skill as well!

I thought he looked a bit slim.

Hes only a boy - he is going to be a unit just like his old man.

I wish him all the best, but I won't get excited until he is eligible. He already looks like a fantastic prospect, but in the back of the mind I am hoping he is not dominating the junior comps due his strong build compared to most kids in his age group.

Wtf is wrong with you
stop bagging all things Melbourne for the sake of bagging all things Melbourne. It is getting REAAAAAL OLD!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is hardly a big unit, just a tough and fearless player

he really doesn't have that much stronger build than most kids in his age group

Every player and everything he has a go at if they are part of melbourne.

Jack Viney isn't a part of MFC.....yet

And what's wrong with saying I won't get excited until he is eligible? He is still a few years away, and he might slip down the pecking order for potential recruits.

Jack Viney isn't a part of MFC.....yet

And what's wrong with saying I won't get excited until he is eligible? He is still a few years away, and he might slip down the pecking order for potential recruits.

I don't care if he isn't an absolute star, we've gotten Todd Viney back and a player who will definitely be worth at least a first rounder and looks as if he just bleeds red and blue.

If he is thats another Jack in the trade.
FANTASTIC!!!
Grimes Watts and Trengove.

Never mind young Fitzpatrick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back