Oppo Camp All Things Opposition (No Opposition Supporters)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies supporters cant read can they? - (No Opposition Supporters)
o.1700.jpg

Yeah, but we gotta bend the rule for popin. His Tiger training and match pics are great. :thumbsu:
WGAF, this is a thread where we can hang s**t on opposition clubs without any comebacks from their fans, i don't care if they provide photo's or whatever, this thread is NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS which means NO ******* OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS.

WGAF, this is a thread where we can hang s**t on opposition clubs without any comebacks from their fans, i don't care if they provide photo's or whatever, this thread is NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS which means NO ******* OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS.

Going out on a limb, you don't want opposition supporters on this thread?

That is correct. But he's not making any provocative comments.
Anyway, if he must be required not to post on this thread, we should at least show we appreciate his contributions and give him a vote of thanks.

Going out on a limb, you don't want opposition supporters on this thread?
Yes that is correct. :)

That is correct. But he's not making any provocative comments.
Anyway, if he must be required not to post on this thread, we should at least show we appreciate his contributions and give him a vote of thanks.
If we went to another teams board and entered a no oppo fans thread we would probably get this Tiger Toffee Helen Wheels day off. ;)

Remember Matty Hornsby, our fitness bloke? He's at St. Kilda now.

Just thought I'd pop in and mention that, good on him.

Yes. The Dog went and worked with Mark Coughlan's Dad post Punt Rd. Now with the Saints. He's a great man.

Haere Ra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back