All things Politics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
London shows just why we cannot let anybody associated with terrorist organisations back into the country.
Be it the “reformed” terrorist or their spouses and offspring.
They do not reform and they hate us and our way of life. This hate is drilled into their children’s minds and cannot be trusted.
Ever.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
London shows just why we cannot let anybody associated with terrorist organisations back into the country.
Be it the “reformed” terrorist or their spouses and offspring.
They do not reform and they hate us and our way of life. This hate is drilled into their children’s minds and cannot be trusted.
Ever.
Maybe if we stopped, invading their countries, stealing their natural resources, starving their populations and bombing the shit out of their countries when they try to resist our imperialism, they might stop wanting to retaliate against us

By the way, Murdoch has you well trained in believing the propaganda that its all about them "hating our way of life"

See if you can guess who the real terrorists are in this scenario?

Last edited:

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe if we stopped, invading their countries, stealing their natural resources, starving their populations and bombing the shit out of their countries when they try to resist our imperialism, they might stop wanting to retaliate against us

By the way, Murdoch has you well trained in believing the propaganda that its all about them "hating our way of life"

See if you can guess who the real terrorists are in this scenario?
Don’t disagree with you’re assessment of the wrongs committed against their various regimes.
Of course you don’t give a balanced assessment of those regimes and the harm they would have happily have done to us, you and your family given half a chance.
No, I don’t agree with all the “interventions”, but I do understand that sometimes pre-emptime strikes are required.
No matter the cost, can you really say hand on heart that your life has not been protected by these actions?
I don’t need Murdoch to train me in believing “propaganda“, I believe in what I see reported by the ABC, BBC and other independent sources.
Maybe you need to examine the reliability and exhortation of your sources. Unless you have actually lived your point of view.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t disagree with you’re assessment of the wrongs committed against their various regimes.
Of course you don’t give a balanced assessment of those regimes and the harm they would have happily have done to us, you and your family given half a chance.
No, I don’t agree with all the “interventions”, but I do understand that sometimes pre-emptime strikes are required.
No matter the cost, can you really say hand on heart that your life has not been protected by these actions?
I don’t need Murdoch to train me in believing “propaganda“, I believe in what I see reported by the ABC, BBC and other independent sources.
Maybe you need to examine the reliability and exhortation of your sources. Unless you have actually lived your point of view.
Some people don't understand deliberately, some through lack of interest and some through ignorance

Who enabled AQ & ISIS? who encouraged them? who armed them? who funded them?
That information is not hard to find

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Some people don't understand deliberately, some through lack of interest and some through ignorance

Who enabled AQ & ISIS? who encouraged them? who armed them? who funded them?
That information is not hard to find
Still doesn’t excuse what they became and what they want to do.
Do to those who don’t agree with their extremism. Our are you seriously defending/excusing their current actions on those who “enabled” them?
Time you chose a side, unless you already have.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Still doesn’t excuse what they became and what they want to do.
Do to those who don’t agree with their extremism. Our are you seriously defending/excusing their current actions on those who “enabled” them?
Time you chose a side, unless you already have.
So in your case we can distill it down to Deliberately or Ignorance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Even after everything we now know about the lies we were told about the Iraqi Invasion, there are still people on here who would say the war was justified.

They refuse to recognize that bringing down Saddam enabled the rise of ISIS, they refuse to recognize the testimony provided in the US Congress that the US Military armed ISIS and then encouraged Saudi Arabia to fund ISIS

These people and not just ignorant, they are deliberately so

domus

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
I think it has something to do with French wine and Brie cheese, I'm pretty sure the Nazi party hierarchy liked that stuff
The Treaty of Versailles was important to Hitler's rise to power because, it was the cause of Germany's economic downfall. Hitler felt very strongly about the Treaty of Versailles and thought the terms were unfair towards Germany. Many German people also despised the treaty, and wanted something done about it.
A quick history lesson. Apparently it was the extremely harsh terms of the treaty which drove the German people into the arms of a man who promised to restore their pride, dignity, economic and military status. I'm sure you understand the reference now. As far as Islamic terrorism is concerned,please
explain why the overwhelming majority of its victims are Muslims if it is all about the evil west invading their lands.

Top Bottom