Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but the Hun's latest alleged news on the Essendon drugs saga is suggesting that Show Cause notices for Essendon players will not involve AOD9604 and instead focus on Thymosin Beta 4 use.

Could be crap and doesn't preclude ASADA issuing further Show Cause notices for AOD and anything else separately, but on face value you'd have to think that if they're not going after EFC on AOD, then it's unlikely they'll go after Trenners for it. Sucks that he's out for the rest of the season anyway, but a big happy if he's also not (officially) labelled a drug cheat as well.

At the start of the year I would of said the 3 most likely teams we could beat were St Kikda, GWS and the western bulldogs, we lost all 3 but were in the games and could of won them, if we did we would be sitting 6 and 3 and banging down the door on top 4

That man has made the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

Does anyone else suspect he's secretly been training with another team? His improvement contrasting with everyone elses' stagnation / regression doesn't add up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just saw from Sen on my Facebook that magner and clisby have agreed to play for essendon in the nab cup.

*Side note, essendon auto corrected to resenting.

also, has anyone heard the rumour about Hogan being offered 1.7m a year to go to Freo as of next year?

Hey guys, just saw from Sen on my Facebook that magner and clisby have agreed to play for essendon in the nab cup.

also, has anyone heard the rumour about Hogan being offered 1.7m a year to go to Freo as of next year?

1.7m a year would make him easily the highest paid player in the AFL , it's garbage , they would have to trade for him and we would get fyfe back this way

Just heard a certain lookalike has been approached
10997480_904119312972552_3558709826648446020_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back