Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
As narcissistic as I am, this should be the DrWhooo memorial thread in honour of the most positive person since Magic Johnson.
Thank god he’s no longer on big footy. His posts were infuriating. I remember one of them was about him doing charity work in Burma before returning to his mega important corporate role where he was rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of the AFL. Did anyone work out who he was?

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
Thank god he’s no longer on big footy. His posts were infuriating. I remember one of them was about him doing charity work in Burma before returning to his mega important corporate role where he was rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of the AFL. Did anyone work out who he was?
An escaped mental patient.

But to keep this positive in line with the threads tone, his ability to avoid capture in spite of his high profile and huge social presence is unprecedented.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Infuriating is the best way to put it, you just knew he was bullshitting but he played up to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad