Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse White doesn't play for us.

Yet.

I agree. Rainbows happen only when there is some sun about. We have been on the Dark side of the moon for years now.

But it did make it to page 3.

That must mean we've been cured! :rainbow:

I would love if they just reversed the colours & did the 80's royal blue & brighter red.

Something like that but I don't hate as much as some of the others.

As long as we wore white shorts with a reversed coloured guernsey, and not red like the Dogs did.

A royal blue would be nice but it wouldn't work against the Dogs, sort of the Eagles and the Lions.

The most obvious positive thing for us right now:

Maximus has been f***ing magnificent so far today. A real ray of light in amongst all the crap we've seen so far. Shades of Aussie in 2008 about the way he's playing this season, the attitude and the aura he brings on the field, and you know I don't say that lightly...

I'm an idiot because I still love this club and I'm totally blind because I can still see positives on the list and a way up for us even after the train wreck that has been today. I have no idea why though.

I'd better post this somewhere else before someone rants at me about negativity in the peace and happiness thread again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rainbow.png
I tipped Gold Coast
rainbow.png

If you're a tightarse like me, you don't have to put yourself through it for two weeks as they're away games.

Snowbiz has up to 50% off snowboards
s**t I may just get on that...the bye starts in June and continues until March 2014 yeah? Plenty of time for the snow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back