Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Impressive if true that Petracca racked up 20 touches in a half in his first game against adults (would have last played during the TAC Cup). We desperately need him to come into the AFL side and make an impact on the contest, even if he's only getting 10-15 touches a game.

Really curious as to when we'll see Trengove. If he's playing VFL he's now no different to any other player on our list, which is a funny thing to think about!

Impressive if true that Petracca racked up 20 touches in a half in his first game against adults (would have last played during the TAC Cup). We desperately need him to come into the AFL side and make an impact on the contest, even if he's only getting 10-15 touches a game.

Really curious as to when we'll see Trengove. If he's playing VFL he's now no different to any other player on our list, which is a funny thing to think about!
G2B, you have descended into a dark hole in recent times.

I started ascending from my current location on the trench floor after the gritty round one victory. Before I escaped from the dense darkness; the abyssal zone, round was two thrusted upon us and I thought it best to dwell in the shadows.

I think the Mariana Trench may suit you well for the next few weeks. It'll be nice to have company.

#riseandrisesoon

G2B, you have descended into a dark hole in recent times.

I started ascending from my current location on the trench floor after the gritty round one victory. Before I escaped from the dense darkness; the abyssal zone, round was two thrusted upon us and I thought it best to dwell in the shadows.

I think the Mariana Trench may suit you well for the next few weeks. It'll be nice to have company.

#riseandrisesoon
I see nothing but darkness. The void consumes me.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jack Watts has turned a corner, the MFC now has a team of competitors, Trenners foot is 100%, Hogan is about to sign a seven year deal with us, Grimes/TMAC/Dunn/M.Jones have improved their decision making, love is stronger than hate and magic is real.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
We're six round into the season - and still talking about this season and not end of season delistings, trade targets, draft candidates or replacement coaches. Yay!!

And if we pull it back together next week still in front of the ledger at 4-3 which I would have taken at the start of the year

Too many people were pencilling wins against GWS Stkilda Collingwood Richmond when all of those teams would have been looking at us as a win as well

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
In 100 years we'll all be dead and no one will remember we drafted Addam Maric.

Jack Grimes, Nathan Jones, Mitch Clark, Jack Viney, Jesse Hogan, Colin Garland, Max Gawn, Jeremy Howe, Matt Jones... Jack Watts, Jack Trengove, James Frawley, Luke Tapscott, Sam Blease, Tom McDonald... the list isn't a complete bust, just need someone to put all the pieces together and make a club out of it.

Hmmm, s**t.

Back