Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk of every thread on this board eventually being named after Topkent, this one should be

As narcissistic as I am, this should be the DrWhooo memorial thread in honour of the most positive person since Magic Johnson.

Last edited:

As narcissistic as I am, this should be the DrWhooo memorial thread in honour of the most positive person since Magic Johnson.
Thank god he’s no longer on big footy. His posts were infuriating. I remember one of them was about him doing charity work in Burma before returning to his mega important corporate role where he was rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of the AFL. Did anyone work out who he was?

Thank god he’s no longer on big footy. His posts were infuriating. I remember one of them was about him doing charity work in Burma before returning to his mega important corporate role where he was rubbing shoulders with the who’s who of the AFL. Did anyone work out who he was?
An escaped mental patient.

But to keep this positive in line with the threads tone, his ability to avoid capture in spite of his high profile and huge social presence is unprecedented.

An escaped mental patient.

But to keep this positive in line with the threads tone, his ability to avoid capture in spite of his high profile and huge social presence is unprecedented.

He would have seen the light of Schwab inside a black hole :rainbow:

Infuriating is the best way to put it, you just knew he was bullshitting but he played up to it.

Josh Wagner has the same amount of goals as Buddy Franklin in the home away season.

I know who I'd rather have in my team.

Me too. Wagner brings so many intangibles to the table.

That and "The Maestro" doesn't work as a nickname for Buddy so it's a slam dunk as far as I'm concerned.

Kane Cornes has us finishing 1st...
Literally just read it ...
freak-out-gif-13.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MFC hasn't finished top pf the ladder since the 60s.

IIRC when we hit top in like Rd18 2004 was the latest point in the season where we had been top since the 60s. We promptly lost the last 5 and got bundled out in week 1.

We are undefeated in 2018 and we’re already 1/6 of the way through the year. Beat the Ain’ts and we go 1/4 undefeated!

Topkent
The only team who remained undefeated in the pre season.

Bump.

I've mentioned it elsewhere but I'll take this season over any other this millennium.

Yes, we got the Joan Collins special yesterday, but the ride of the last fortnight was amazing. Cats then hawks in a final, I'd buy that for a dollar!

Yes, we got the Joan Collins special yesterday, but the ride of the last fortnight was amazing. Cats then hawks in a final, I'd buy that for a dollar!

We got divorced and married again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back