Mega Thread All things Pre-season: 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it was Ross talking about Barlow's chances of playing this Saturday. A comment that was made regarding Micky b. Mick reckons his leg feels the best in 18 mths. To me, Barlow is saying his leg feels like it felt before he broke it.:thumbsu:

I don't watch channel Seven news, but on thewest.com.au site, there is a video of Basil big nose talking to Ross Lyon about "the Ross Lyon way". It includes footage of training with the coach miked up. Worth a look. Sorry I don't know how to link that on this device.

Feel like its Christmas Eve. After a long preseason of watching training and taking crap from my Eagles colleagues, what is Santa Ross going to bring down that chimney... But seriously folks bring on Saturday arvo!!!

As this thread is titled "All things Pre Season", it should be locked a few hours before the game as we embark on the season proper.

Before this thread is locked I would personally like to thank all contributors who have helped ease the pain and suffering of the off-season.

My Votes for posters in this thread:
3. Salim 'The Oracle' Malik
2. Yakka 'Mr Dedicated' man
1. Ghost 'Your posts make me laugh' Pig

Here's to a good 2012!

Surely you get votes for that Bond v Voss vid you put together during trade week?

You mean this image? ;)

picture.php

As this thread is titled "All things Pre Season", it should be locked a few hours before the game as we embark on the season proper.

Before this thread is locked I would personally like to thank all contributors who have helped ease the pain and suffering of the off-season.

My Votes for posters in this thread:
3. Salim 'The Oracle' Malik
2. Yakka 'Mr Dedicated' man
1. Ghost 'Your posts make me laugh' Pig

Here's to a good 2012!

Cheers Seppo! Off-Season drives me crazy too. E-Shed's reports have been great also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Yakka, I'm devastated I didn't make Seppos 3, 2 and 1 with my training reports. I guess I tapered off badly once Uni started, you are only as good as your last game!

Rising star winner by a mile for the big E and post of the year for his encounter with Lyon at training in Feb :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back