Mega Thread All things Pre-season: 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad i could help with the Silvagni news.. ;)

FYI - SOS is pretty open about anything when you ask him questions, id post it here but for some reason big footy and iphones dont work very well together....

If you can afford it, get the Tapatalk app. Much easier and quicker to view bigfooty and post when on the go.

Im glad i could help with the Silvagni news.. ;)

FYI - SOS is pretty open about anything when you ask him questions, id post it here but for some reason big footy and iphones dont work very well together....

Good on ya. don't use twitter so keep firing him the questions ;)

Lachy Reid saying on twitter that Mundy, McPharlin, Grover and Bradley all running at training today and Mora is doing skills.

Had a look at training today,2 groups the boys who missed out Sunday,Lower,Menegola,Schloithe,Crozier,Tommy plus Mora,Silvagni and Griff
and the rehab group,Mundy who was running today as opposed to his usual walk slow jog,Macpharlin,Grover,Keplar,Roberts,Roberton,Forster,Mitchie and Jordan King
Luke and Kep did the full rehab incl some hard running and then joined the general group for some forward work
Mora did nearly a full session incl pressure on the ball carrier and pressure while going for the mark. He left the track a little early but ran off and then skipped up the stairs to the clubrooms so no probs there
Luke ,Silvagni,Keplar and Grover all look ready to join the main group so getting closer to a full healthy list

Had a look at training today,2 groups the boys who missed out Sunday,Lower,Menegola,Schloithe,Crozier,Tommy plus Mora,Silvagni and Griff
and the rehab group,Mundy who was running today as opposed to his usual walk slow jog,Macpharlin,Grover,Keplar,Roberts,Roberton,Forster,Mitchie and Jordan King
Luke and Kep did the full rehab incl some hard running and then joined the general group for some forward work
Mora did nearly a full session incl pressure on the ball carrier and pressure while going for the mark. He left the track a little early but ran off and then skipped up the stairs to the clubrooms so no probs there
Luke ,Silvagni,Keplar and Grover all look ready to join the main group so getting closer to a full healthy list

Cheers Salim. Even though the rehab/injury list is similar to last year at least they have still been running and working rather then last year where they were all stationary. Just like Ross has been saying their first priority is making sure as many players as possible are available for round 1.

No sign of Sutcliffe or Roberts?

Very much appreciated, Salim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberton is also a worry,was pounding out the laps last week and had moved into the general group with Mora
Robbo is now back in the rehab group and looking decidedly proppy running laps
Would love to know the story there

Anyone know if they are training tomorrow? A lot of the players are in Esperance for the community camp.

Scratch that, they are in Esperance until Friday.

Just watched the Cam Sutcliffe Mayne Minutes...

One thing I took away from it is that the club is being proactive in setting up father-son selections years in advance with young Sutty currently dating Nick Lowers cousin.

Sutcliffe Junior should be a hard-nut endurance runner ready to go in 2035. Lock it in

One thing I took away from it is that the club is being proactive in setting up father-son selections years in advance with young Sutty currently dating Nick Lowers cousin.

Sutcliffe Junior should be a hard-nut endurance runner ready to go in 2035. Lock it in

Iwill be pushing up daisies by then unless i am made up with a lot of mechanical parts

I'm quite concerned at our ability/inability to counter the small,quick forward pocket and I'm specifically thinking of the likes of Milne or Rioli.

I know it's a bit of lateral thinking but I'm wondering how Lachie Neale as a back pocket for this coming season. Seems to me he could be ideal ( may not have the height for some opponents) as he apparently has a fairly good tank and is quick and agile. Also it's a great position for a new player to settle down over their first year and learn an awful lot.

Any thoughts anyone.

I'm quite concerned at our ability/inability to counter the small,quick forward pocket and I'm specifically thinking of the likes of Milne or Rioli.

I know it's a bit of lateral thinking but I'm wondering how Lachie Neale as a back pocket for this coming season. Seems to me he could be ideal ( may not have the height for some opponents) as he apparently has a fairly good tank and is quick and agile. Also it's a great position for a new player to settle down over their first year and learn an awful lot.

Any thoughts anyone.

No, no, no. I agree that small forwards always hurt us badly but Cowboy Neale is an inside midfielder. Playing him anywhere else is only going to slow his development. Jordan King was drafted to fill this need but we haven't seen much of him yet, even at training.

Any thoughts anyone.

Jordan Wilson King

If we had to lock someone down, I'd send DeBoer to them. For example: They reckon Rioli will play midfield, meet Mr DeBoer.

I hope he realizes he'll need to compete for a spot with the Pavlich quintuplets ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back