AFL Grand Final All things Preliminary Finals & Grand Final 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I was pissed off last week after the debacle of umpiring.

I had already predicted the Lions would've accounted for Port if we'd made it through. That's looking brilliant in hindsight.

I don't know that we'd beat Melbourne, but we would have at least had the appearance to have a chance.

I was pissed off last week after the debacle of umpiring.

I had already predicted the Lions would've accounted for Port if we'd made it through. That's looking brilliant in hindsight.

I don't know that we'd beat Melbourne, but we would have at least had the appearance to have a chance.

I don't blame you for being angry.

You would have made the PF if it wasn't for the 10-2 free kick count against you in the last quarter.

At least it'll make the GF a little more interesting to watch. If it was Geelong-bulldogs, I probably wouldn't even be bothered to watch. If it was Dees-Port, I would watch not really caring who won. At least with this GF matchup, I can watch and be barracking for a preferred outcome. Go Dees!

Hate the Bulldogs as any fan would that was there on 2016 Prelim day. But, credit where due.
1. Their recruiting staff is ace. That club has incredible depth. No 1 pick and a couple of other father-son types can't get a game. & they've got this year's father son lined up!
2. Bevo out-wits the umpires. Umps were blindsided by Schache first quarter tactics, not even looking at the ball, just blocking Allir. They weren't aware to look for it, first 1/4 got away and it's all over. Bevo outwitted umps in 2016 FreeKick bulldogs too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was an amazing 10 minutes of footy from the Demons.
On the Ropes and kick 7 goals in a row!
43 unanswered points in half a quarter, I enjoyed that.
Petracca is a star!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back