AFL Grand Final All things Preliminary Finals & Grand Final 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. Also mumford is/was very good at bringing ball to ground, like Ben Brown tonight.
It doesn't matter now, we get an extra weeks rest for next season, might even be a able to get Jeremy Cameron to come back here.
You aren’t the only one. Should have put him fwd as a fwd target.
Oh well too late now.

the last time Melbourne played Geelong in a Preliminary Final - Melbourne won.
history likes repeating.

In that game, Ron Barrassi kicked 1, Bobby Davis kicked 1 and Footscray smacked Melbourne in the Grand Final the following week

lets hope history doesn’t repeat that part.

How is this - 2019 GF - first goal kicker (Jeremy Cameron) - his side lost by 89 points. 2021 PF - first goal kicker (Jeremy Cameron) - his side lost by 83 points. However if Cameron did not kick the final goal of the game in the last couple of minutes, his side would have lost by……….. 89 points

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How is this - 2019 GF - first goal kicker (Jeremy Cameron) - his side lost by 89 points. 2021 PF - first goal kicker (Jeremy Cameron) - his side lost by 83 points. However if Cameron did not kick the final goal of the game in the last couple of minutes, his side would have lost by……….. 89 points

a damn shame lol

Oh the irony. And the schadenfraude.

A #freekickcats team with Duckwood, Diverfield, and Hawkdivins cries foul over a free!

The look on the Melbourne players’ faces said it all. As Geelong captain Joel Selwood argued with the umpire after giving away a 50m free kick in Friday night’s preliminary final, all the Demons could do was laugh.

Max Gawn, Jack Viney, Jake Lever and Ed Langdon were grinning from ear to ear as the whistleblower refused to entertain Selwood’s complaints, all the while the Dees were queuing up for another shot at goal to extend their already healthy advantage. Even the Melbourne trainer couldn’t stop smiling.

“He dived! He dived!” Selwood told the umpire early in the third quarter after being pinged for collecting Langdon high and pushing him off the ball after both players got tangled up with each other and fell over. “He f***ing did! He f***ing dived!”

The umpire wasn’t buying it, and the Cats’ night only got worse from there.

Capture - Duckwood.PNG

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing with the Dogs is that they have genuinely elite young talent. If Jamarra can stop being a big headed w***er plus Darcy and they are pretty much set for the next 5 years to have a pretty dominant period.

I loathe their supporters but the team should be given credit, they are good and have been built and coached very well.

Naughton and Smith are as good as there is in terms of younger players.

Ken Hinkley in a lot of trouble.

Not sure Port could play any worse.

The mother of all missed opportunities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back