All things Soccer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC2010

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great opening to the season for Liverpool with 4-0 against West Ham and 2-0 to Palace.

I need to find a cheap way to watch the games. I miss the old EPL highlights show on SBS.
Quicky you might not get a response from Gimpy for a while.

I have a Kodi box which I use to watch Movies but it does have sport on it also. I am pretty sure it would have EPL.

You should investigate mate.......box only costs about $100 now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dynamics

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Ahem.
Last time old Liverpool was winning a championship the Premier League wasn’t even born

:D

ps I’d give up any Man U title for a Collingwood flag
I'd say you sound like a Carlton suporter, Saintly. But you're a good guy and I don't want to insult you. ;)

Enjoy the memories.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Thread starter #22
Whilst the special one is there, there won’t be much coming Man U’s way.

We always have done best with a long term manager.
He's a great manager.. Buckley didnt spend 3 mths overseas on a beach towel sipping pina coladas re.. perhaps he met with a coupla of the greats over there.. wink wink.. give the players the reigns.. empower them to do as they please.. trust they'll make the right decisions.. that's what it's all about re.. progressive thinking re I love that shit re.. Scott and Richardson bogan coaching is not what's needed.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thread starter #23
Dear Gimpy

Liverpool 18 championships
Manchester United 20 championships

:)
What's wrong with you re.. don't tell me you've resorted to popping open your hood to show off your new fluro dif to all the lads hanging out at Hacis kebabs on bell st with their air Jordan's and bun bags re.. far out re..

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thread starter #24
Where's Anzacday to put out the magnificent glow of the gimp comet re.. and stifle him with dry rot.

Sounds ok when you re-word a quote and make it your own re.. get me on X Factor re.

Top Bottom