Whatever re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Barcelona players walk into Anfield with a swagger.. on their headphones.. leaning on each other like supermodels.. ******* hotshots.. do they not know what they're dealing with.. they've just arrived at Anfield!!!

Now * off back to Barcelona!

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
HOLY **** Liverpool. If we hold in this will be one of the great performances of all time.

This is Anfield!

20190508_075424.jpg

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
One of the great sporting moments in my lifetime. My heart is still racing.

They're all stunned.. Milner was even shedding a tear.

This game will be remembered forever.

No Salah.. no Bobby.. Robbo injured and subbed.

******* unreal.

The last goal.. Alexander-Arnold catching em off guard. Sheer brilliance from a 20 te old.

Goes to show.. come finals.. you have to be unpredictable and bold in your approach to the game.

It's the best feeling I've had since the Richmond finals game last yr.

So ferry cross the Mersey.. and always take me there.. the place I loooove.

******* you beeaaautttyyyyy!
Great win, but have you actually been to Liverpool?

Thanks re.. yes I have.. it's a lot like Collingwood.. unlike Manchester.
Mate, Liverpool is second only to Birmingham as the biggest shitholes in England.

Working class mate.. all too easy to jump on the Ferguson bandwagon. Heartless wonders.
Manchester is a heaps better place. Great food and places to go out.
Liverpool is depressing.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester is a heaps better place. Great food and places to go out.
Liverpool is depressing.

Beatles and the Liverpool FC.. that's what's born out of working class.

And what is the Collingwood FC.. if it wasn't for the working class we wouldn't be the greatest club in the land.

Ade re.

Beatles and the Liverpool FC.. that's what's born out of working class.

And what is the Collingwood FC.. if it wasn't for the working class we wouldn't be the greatest club in the land.

Ade re.
If you go back there, don’t wear your expensive shoes. Likely to be stolen, Liverpool fans are famous for thieving.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
If you go back there, don’t wear your expensive shoes. Likely to be stolen, Liverpool fans are famous for thieving.

They won't have to thieve off me. I'll hand em my shoes in the box they came in.. and hand em my ted baker shirt if they're feeling the cold.

They won't have to thieve off me. I'll hand em my shoes in the box they came in.. and hand em my ted baker shirt if they're feeling the cold.
Better bring a lot of stuff if you are planning on giving it away. They love a hand out.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Better bring a lot of stuff if you are planning on giving it away. They love a hand out.

Would have been a nice gesture to receive a group PM from you saintly viewed and mike123 apologizing for doubting Liverpool and congratulating us on winning the champions league.. oh well.. we're not all good sports..

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would have been a nice gesture to receive a group PM from you saintly viewed and mike123 apologizing for doubting Liverpool and congratulating us on winning the champions league.. oh well.. we're not all good sports..
I thought they were a shoe in but with Tottenham beating Ajax in another incredible match I not so sure now Spurs have also shown massive ticker and it could go either way.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I thought they were a shoe in but with Tottenham beating Ajax in another incredible match I not so sure now Spurs have also shown massive ticker and it could go either way.

It's going to be crazy.
Salah v Kane.

Can't wait.. if I could get a ticket.. I'm off.

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
My sister is a Liverpool fan she watched them at Anfield and went to see them when they were in Sydney,I don,t know why she did not support Palace like her Brother and I have a mate who is a big Spurs fan and he will be really excited.It should be a good match a real 50 50 game,be funny if Chelsea and Arsenal meet in the Europa final now that would be a bunfight.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You are right Gimpy.
You and Liverpool deserve a congratulations.

Congratulations on Liverpool’s fine runner up prize in the EPL.
A nice almost title. Good effort ribbon is yours.

jmac70 mike123

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
You are right Gimpy.
You and Liverpool deserve a congratulations.

Congratulations on Liverpool’s fine runner up prize in the EPL.
A nice almost title. Good effort ribbon is yours.

jmac70 mike123

I did say Champions of Europe re.. and congratulations on making the qualifiers for the Europa League re.. they should win it playing the likes of sporting gijon and racing santander. Another trophy on the cabinet.. just like the many other insignificant charity shields and vlakies you've won.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I did say Champions of Europe re.. and congratulations on making the qualifiers for the Europa League re.. they should win it playing the likes of sporting gijon and racing santander. Another trophy on the cabinet.. just like the many other insignificant charity shields and vlakies you've won.
EPL titles won?

I get confused outside of the main game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back