Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks re.

It's nice of you to show your support for the lfc by having one of our current players as your avatar.
Well its only fair that you’ll want to upgrade Firmino.

Sure thing.

Women’s soccer is huge. Especially in the USA. That’s where the expression “soccer mom” comes from.

And we are in it up to our ears.
Be huge if we can win.

Make no mistake, you’re spot on, Sam Kerr is a super star.

Fingers crossed.

ps never let the naysayers get you down, for some being obnoxious comes naturally

To be fair, soccer mom refers to mothers who take their kids to weekend sports in their minivans and SUVs, not mums who play soccer.

In any case, Liverpool won the Champions League this morning. :)

For those that recall, and have memories of Socceroo coaches, Rudi Gutendorf passed away yesterday.
He was 93.

Coached many teams including a spell with our national team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that recall, and have memories of Socceroo coaches, Rudi Gutendorf passed away yesterday.
He was 93.

Coached many teams including a spell with our national team.

Sad news :disrelieved:

I have no idea about soccer but I’m happy to hang out here😁
I‘m sure I’ll learn a thing or two

so
C’mon England! C’mon England!

ottoman JB007 TheGreatGrundy

Last edited:
It's about life and whatever you want it to be.. Spiro.. Gemi's.. Santorini..
Well that makes it easy….
I know lots about life….and Santorini….happy to learn more about Gemi’s and Spiro🤣

Well that makes it easy….
I know lots about life….and Santorini….happy to learn more about Gemi’s and Spiro🤣

Going out clubbing with Spiro again tommorow night.. I wonder what s**t he's gonna spin now about wanting to wear the Mossimo shirt.. to malaka re. Other than that.. he's allright and that re.

Going out clubbing with Spiro again tommorow night.. I wonder what sh*t he's gonna spin now about wanting to wear the Mossimo shirt.. to malaka re. Other than that.. he's allright and that re.
I learned something from that post - that Mossimo signed an exclusive deal with Target for 3 years, offering casual clothing at affordable prices. Reminded me how my mum took to Target when it opened and all my clothes were bought from there and given to me as xmas presents. Cannot recommend the Target briefs from the era. They were like small sacks with leg-holes that gave zero support. Elastic must have been in short supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back