Whatever re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Collingwood should do is recruit French soccer players.. they are the best athletes in the world.

You want a De Goey type player.. Send our recruiters to France.
Not in the least bit interested in softies, keep the round ball game to yourself. B o r i n g.

Softies? Lol you've got no clue.
Serious, I say it is boring and they carry on like prima donnas, soft and you reply that I don't have a clue?

Good one!

Hey Mods, how about someone takes all things soccer to The Nest!

Why is soccer of limits in this thread when we discuss anything from grass growing to the God/Atheist debate to slab drinking? Answer me that please.
I don't know as I don't have a clue, remember?

Don't bother replying, thanks.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Screenshot_20180821-070710~2.png

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Great opening to the season for Liverpool with 4-0 against West Ham and 2-0 to Palace.

I need to find a cheap way to watch the games. I miss the old EPL highlights show on SBS.

Quicky you might not get a response from Gimpy for a while.

I have a Kodi box which I use to watch Movies but it does have sport on it also. I am pretty sure it would have EPL.

You should investigate mate.......box only costs about $100 now.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
All those years of United supporters saying "stop living in the past" make this even funnier.
Ahem.
Last time old Liverpool was winning a championship the Premier League wasn’t even born

:D

ps I’d give up any Man U title for a Collingwood flag

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd say you sound like a Carlton suporter, Saintly. But you're a good guy and I don't want to insult you. ;)

Enjoy the memories.
Whilst the special one is there, there won’t be much coming Man U’s way.

We always have done best with a long term manager.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

He's a great manager.. Buckley didnt spend 3 mths overseas on a beach towel sipping pina coladas re.. perhaps he met with a coupla of the greats over there.. wink wink.. give the players the reigns.. empower them to do as they please.. trust they'll make the right decisions.. that's what it's all about re.. progressive thinking re I love that s**t re.. Scott and Richardson bogan coaching is not what's needed.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dear Gimpy

Liverpool 18 championships
Manchester United 20 championships

:)

What's wrong with you re.. don't tell me you've resorted to popping open your hood to show off your new fluro dif to all the lads hanging out at Hacis kebabs on bell st with their air Jordan's and bun bags re.. far out re..

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What's wrong with you re.. don't tell me you've resorted to popping open your hood to show off your new fluro dif to all the lads hanging out at Hacis kebabs on bell st with their air Jordan's and bun bags re.. far out re..
That’s me

:)

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood

Having a genius like Shankly or Ferguson always helps!

Mourinho was never a good fit for United. Will be interesting g to see if Woodward flinches and pays the 20mil pounds to buy out his contract. I think it's more a question of wanting to find the right replacement. Like you said, it should be a long-term assignment. Pick someone who's not towards the end of their career (unlike the last two guys) but who has an idea of how to run things at the top level (unlike Moyes).

They don't grow on trees. Poch at Spurs would be a much better fit than Mourinho, but good luck getting him.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You're a f great re.. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on what Bringoutthegimp stands for re.. Best on the ground.. re.. easy Campese for Mr Mensa over here re..
You. Are. The. Man.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Having a genius like Shankly or Ferguson always helps!

Mourinho was never a good fit for United. Will be interesting g to see if Woodward flinches and pays the 20mil pounds to buy out his contract. I think it's more a question of wanting to find the right replacement. Like you said, it should be a long-term assignment. Pick someone who's not towards the end of their career (unlike the last two guys) but who has an idea of how to run things at the top level (unlike Moyes).

They don't grow on trees. Poch at Spurs would be a much better fit than Mourinho, but good luck getting him.
Unload the big fat wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back