Whatever re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Wow! That is huge news! I can't say I'm surprised, but I am happy to hear this. Pogba, plenty of his clubmates, and many millions of Manchester United fans will be celebrating.

Mourinho has a wonderful record, but also a bad habit of pi**ing people off, and he always seems to "outstay his welcome" pretty quickly wherever he goes.

I do have some sympathy for him, as he obviously wanted to bring in more players and the club/owners wouldn't allow him to keep spending, so he didn't really end up with the team he wanted to put together.

Liverpool fans should enjoy their "moment" (they are playing very well and Klopp has most certainly been wonderful for them), but the club with the astonishing record of 13 Premier League titles out of 26 decided should soon be heading in the right direction again!
  1. Manchester United – 13 Titles
  2. Chelsea – 5 titles
  3. Arsenal – 3 titles
  4. Manchester City – 3 titles
  5. Blackburn Rovers – 1 title
  6. Leicester City – 1 title
  7. Liverpool still waiting!!

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow! That is huge news! I can't say I'm surprised, but I am happy to hear this. Pogba, plenty of his clubmates, and many millions of Manchester United fans will be celebrating.

Mourinho has a wonderful record, but also a bad habit of pi**ing people off, and he always seems to "outstay his welcome" pretty quickly wherever he goes.

I do have some sympathy for him, as he obviously wanted to bring in more players and the club/owners wouldn't allow him to keep spending, so he didn't really end up with the team he wanted to put together.

Liverpool fans should enjoy their "moment" (they are playing very well and Klopp has most certainly been wonderful for them), but the club with the astonishing record of 13 Premier League titles out of 26 decided should soon be heading in the right direction again!
  1. Manchester United – 13 Titles
  2. Chelsea – 5 titles
  3. Arsenal – 3 titles
  4. Manchester City – 3 titles
  5. Blackburn Rovers – 1 title
  6. Leicester City – 1 title
  7. Liverpool still waiting!!

200w.gif

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Man U v Man City at Old Trafford is the key game.

And I offloaded $50 at 50000/1 for a $2,500,000 return on a Liverpool.. Paok.. Collingwood.. championship/premiership.

Interesting.

I'll buy you a slab if I take it out re.
Barracking for the Red Devils?

s**t yeah.. you're still battling away for a uefa champions league spot.. so I doubt you'll throw this game.
We haven’t thrown a game since Gunna took over. The Arsenal loss was our worst performance.
Should finish third or fourth, and finish with at least one trophy.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
We haven’t thrown a game since Gunna took over. The Arsenal loss was our worst performance.
Should finish third or fourth, and finish with at least one trophy.
So who gets the permanent manager gig next year onwards?

The current or Zidane or?

An insignificant trophy at that.

Oh s**t.. I apologize.. didn't realise you guys were still in the Champions League re.. that's how much I worry about Man U re.

You’ll worry if we play you

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fun fact, Liverpool have a longer premiership drought than Carlton.

Happy days
Though I’d still prefer, splutter vomit gasp for air, Liverpool winning a title than Carlton

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
An insignificant trophy at that.

Oh s**t.. I apologize.. didn't realise you guys were still in the Champions League re.. that's how much I worry about Man U re.
Settle down!! You're yet to win a trophy under Klopp, though he has at least had a positive impact on the club. Manchester United won two "major" trophies under Mourinho (in a fair bit less time than Klopp has had at Liverpool) yet we still sacked him (and rightly so).
That probably sums up the difference between the two clubs. One is a dead set winner, and won't accept failure, the other hasn't won for such a long time that coming second is probably good enough!!

There's no doubt that since Mourinho got the flick Man. United have been the best English team - we've been almost flawless in that time, and it's fortunate for the teams above us that we gave them such a headstart this season. Having said all of that, Manchester City are still the best team of the lot, and probably by a fair margin. When they fire they're a cut above anyone else (even Man Utd.), so it's lucky for Liverpool that they had that poor patch which let you in with a chance to win that first ever Premier League title.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Settle down!! You're yet to win a trophy under Klopp, though he has at least had a positive impact on the club. Manchester United won two "major" trophies under Mourinho (in a fair bit less time than Klopp has had at Liverpool) yet we still sacked him (and rightly so).
That probably sums up the difference between the two clubs. One is a dead set winner, and won't accept failure, the other hasn't won for such a long time that coming second is probably good enough!!

There's no doubt that since Mourinho got the flick Man. United have been the best English team - we've been almost flawless in that time, and it's fortunate for the teams above us that we gave them such a headstart this season. Having said all of that, Manchester City are still the best team of the lot, and probably by a fair margin. When they fire they're a cut above anyone else (even Man Utd.), so it's lucky for Liverpool that they had that poor patch which let you in with a chance to win that first ever Premier League title.

Liverpool

20190315_160740.jpg

Manchesdud United

20190315_160755.jpg

I rest my case re..

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I rest my case re..
Your case is not a strong one, Mr Gimp! By all means brag when you do finally add to that neglected trophy cabinet, as it's been a while, hasn't it?! Probably best to wait until then, I'd have thought! I'm sure you're feeling the pressure, as Liverpool simply must get that first ever Premier League title. Not that long back you had a very comfortable lead but you've lost it, City are firing again, and you may well have to wait another year.

It is 13 title wins to Manchester United out of 26 seasons. So 50% of the time we've won it, leaving the rest of England (and Wales) with 13 wins between them. That's utter dominance, of course, so you probably should have a fair chip on the shoulder over this!

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Premier_League
1552629638896.png

Liverpool..............0

On side note from Man U and Liverpool, my thought go out to the people in New Zealand who have suffered today a terrible crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back