Whatever re

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your case is not a strong one, Mr Gimp! By all means brag when you do finally add to that neglected trophy cabinet, as it's been a while, hasn't it?! Probably best to wait until then, I'd have thought! I'm sure you're feeling the pressure, as Liverpool simply must get that first ever Premier League title. Not that long back you had a very comfortable lead but you've lost it, City are firing again, and you may well have to wait another year.

It is 13 title wins to Manchester United out of 26 seasons. So 50% of the time we've won it, leaving the rest of England (and Wales) with 13 wins between them. That's utter dominance, of course, so you probably should have a fair chip on the shoulder over this!

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Premier_League
View attachment 635515
Liverpool..............0

C'mon re.. history is history regardless of whether it happened a yr ago or 100 yrs ago.. yes you've had a great period over the last 2 to 3 decades.. so how would you like to look at that successful period in 100 yrs time? As being insignificant?

Of course it's significant re.. good on yas.. equally as significant is our 18 division 1 titles compared to your 6.

The summary is what matters most..

Man u epl/division 1 titles = 20
Liverpool epl/division 1 titles = 18

Man u uefa champions league titles = 3
Liverpool uefa champions league titles = 5

We're even.. and we're on the front foot re..

20190315_172528.jpg

Last edited:
C'mon re.. history is history regardless of whether it happened a yr ago or 100 yrs ago.. yes you've had a great period over the last 2 to 3 decades.. so how would you like to look at that successful period in 100 yrs time? As being insignificant?

Of course it's significant re.. good on yas.. equally as significant is our 18 division 1 titles compared to your 6.

We're on the front foot as well, and playing superbly now. Despite the aberration against Arsenal we've outperformed everyone over the last three months. After making some horrible mistakes regarding choice of manager (and wasting a few years) we seem to be back on track now, and I expect us to be a major threat again for the big trophies over the next few years. You probably needed to get in and win something while we were down and struggling, because we're likely to be a major challenger again from next season onwards.

As for this season, we are in the last eight of the Champions League, last eight of the FA Cup, and a great chance of snaring a top four spot in the Premier League, so pretty well placed considering how poor we were for much of the year.

It sure is a shocking world that we live in.
It is, hopefully it will lead to a ban on all military assault rifles in the population
Just a terrible day.

It is, hopefully it will lead to a ban on all military assault rifles in the population
Just a terrible day.
Only will level the playing field as the home grown terrorists still have access to AR's. But if we take that away, they will start making pipe bombs or similar like every other. Hopefully that will make them easier to catch though.

View attachment 635535
Counting pre EPL wins as being relevant.

You sound like a Richmond supporter.

So the machine's 4peat is irrelevant in this day and age cause it was the vfl at the time? So 15 prenierships is irrelevant?

Ade re.
Important part of our history but irrelevant to any discussion about successful teams in the modern era.

Only will level the playing field as the home grown terrorists still have access to AR's. But if we take that away, they will start making pipe bombs or similar like every other. Hopefully that will make them easier to catch though.
That this ends up in the all things soccer thread, says a lot about the state of the game:oops:

Counting pre EPL wins as being relevant.

You sound like a Richmond supporter.

You're cherry picking jmac. Ignoring the history that suits your narrative. I reckon theres a big element of fear around what Liverpool can be if they reach their potential again. It threatens the status quo.

You're cherry picking jmac. Ignoring the history that suits your narrative. I reckon theres a big element of fear around what Liverpool can be if they reach their potential again. It threatens the status quo.

Fear and loathing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May the Winx be with you ;)
32 going to come up on Saturday.

Football tomorrow night with Magpies winning. Looking forward to going.
Saturday win by Winx and the blue army in the Golden Slipper. Looking forward to watching at Mornington Cup day.

I hope Liverpool break the drought this season it has been long enough,I do not mind City unlike United whom I dislike a lot but my sister is a liverpool tragic,why could,nt she just support Palace like me.

Another thing that please me this morning was Tiger Wood,s victory,he has overcome quite some adversity since his last major some of it his fault but still great to see him win a big one again:):thumbsu:.

Jeremy Cameron would complete our team imo. We would actually be unstoppable with a key forward as good as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back