Mega Thread All Things Tom Scully: Part III – The Decision

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why we are blaming him .. blame the board .. blame the mates club .. blame the poor management.

If we had a decent coach .. CEO .. Ops manager .. we might have a place where someone wants to be .. call him what you will but the sun will come up tomorrow .. lets make the tough call and rebuild the footy department .. not the playing list .. target all players out of contrant who are any good ...

See ya Tom .. hopefully GWS will look after us with a under 17 priority pick.

He made his decision last year when optimism was at an all time high for Melbourne. Its just the money dude. Nothing else.

I can appreciate the frustration that will be vented in this thread but I can't understand the surprise. Anyone who thinks that he who shall not be named (;)) had not made his mind up 99% upon being told the GWS and the absolute maximum MFC offer are absolutely kidding themselves.

Who gets 31? Would love to see Trengove in it but he's already making 9 his own.

So why did 6 of his team mates sign up if it's that bad....

I don't begrudge any player to leave for whatever reason - Its clear he took Melboune for a ride that I don't stomach

6 of his mates were offered about the same cash as he was put together.......

Look, I like many other, dont begrudge the kid for leaving but why couldnt he come out Callan Ward style and admit what he was doing and why he was going and just stop the rubbish. Much the same as rthat smug **** Davis who just sat there and smiled and smirked all the way through his presser.

I can appreciate the frustration that will be vented in this thread but I can't understand the surprise. Anyone who thinks that he who shall not be named (;)) had not made his mind up 99% upon being told the GWS and the absolute maximum MFC offer are absolutely kidding themselves.

Who gets 31? Would love to see Trengove in it but he's already making 9 his own.

Call me naive, but I took the kid at his word. I feel like an idiot now as I have defended the kid to the hilt. :eek:

Mate, it's gone. **** that little lying prick. Money hungry ****ing dog. I hope he chokes on his cash.

I really, really hope he turns up to our Best and Fairest. He won't because he is a weak dog.

I can't describe how angry I am right now. Where's the club's response?

Didnt think of this. The gutless prick wont do it. Couldn't tell his team mates to their faces that he's a sell out. Atleast Ward had the decency to do that. He wont see his 'team mates' till next year......hopefully with a tapscott special.

He made his decision last year when optimism was at an all time high for Melbourne. Its just the money dude. Nothing else.

I think this is a fair point. While I'm pretty sure if we were a top 4 team it would have given us a greater chance, if he's actually getting 6 million over 6 I'm not sure even a premiership calibre side coached by Jesus would have swayed him.

6 of his mates were offered about the same cash as he was put together.......

Look, I like many other, dont begrudge the kid for leaving but why couldnt he come out Callan Ward style and admit what he was doing and why he was going and just stop the rubbish. Much the same as rthat smug **** Davis who just sat there and smiled and smirked all the way through his presser.
At least Davis told you when he made his mind up and didn't flee to Sydney & told the club by phone

I'm sure the players will be over it by the time we play the Giants, whenever that is. Although the media will make plenty of it. Look if there's an opportunity to deliver a bump I'm sure it will be taken, but I doubt they will go out there looking for him. Just concentrate on your own game, hand out a thrashing, collect the four points.
I'm guessing the AFL will protect him with only one game against the Dees, and that'll be in Sydney.

I'm guessing the AFL will protect him with only one game against the Dees, and that'll be in Sydney.

And I will be there, front row, with 5,000 melbourne supporters and a handful of GWS ones, and I will ****ing let him have it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most people fear the unknown when they should fear the known. To live in the known is to live in the prison of the past and therefore in the imagination. The known is an illusion. The real reality is the unknown, so why not live in what is actually real?

When we step into the unknown we are free of the past. When we step into the unknown we are free of every limitation because fresh choices are available in every moment of our existence.

Listening to all this Parkway Drive at the moment is helping. Might start a one man circle pit in my office.

And I will be there, front row, with 5,000 melbourne supporters and a handful of GWS ones, and I will ****ing let him have it.

I'd prefer if at least publicly our fans took it well, but it would be classic if people turned up on the boundary line with big sacks of paper with $ on them, or waved a bundles of monopoly money at him. ;)

Here is the demons history you are getting karma and I'm pissing myself laughing. Here's the running sheet of Melbourne over the past 10 years. Took Jeff White (Freo's top drat pick in their early days - no mercy shown) Shafted Shane Woewoeden Tanked in 2009 to get top dradft picks including Scully Shafted Cameron Bruce (showed no mercy to a loyal servant) As far as I'm concerned Melbourne deserve all they get! So suck it up you leather patch clowns

This will be good. What's the maximum? 3 weeks?

Here is the demons history you are getting karma and I'm pissing myself laughing. Here's the running sheet of Melbourne over the past 10 years. Took Jeff White (Freo's top drat pick in their early days - no mercy shown) Shafted Shane Woewoeden Tanked in 2009 to get top dradft picks including Scully Shafted Cameron Bruce (showed no mercy to a loyal servant) As far as I'm concerned Melbourne deserve all they get! So suck it up you leather patch clowns

Oh my :eek:

Freo?

Gave them picks 2 and 18

Woewodin?

Couldn't afford his pay demands

Tanked?

I'll give you that, but I think it was the right decision for the club

Bruce?

He left us for 'a longer career' and this season has shown he probably should have accepted a one year deal from us

/

You don't even support a real club. It is a franchise with no soul. You might acheive a premiership with all the leg ups you have received, but it will be bought, not earnt.

GWS is akin to setting up a boxing match and giving the weak, new kid a gun while blindfolding and tazering the old opponent prior to the bout even starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back