Mega Thread All Things Tom Scully: Part III – The Decision

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to post in your house
Very disappointing
The AFL really is destroying the soul of a club based competition.
Bright side? If you can get 2 x first rounders, you will be as good
Sorry, I watched him a lot, but I just didn't see it. Was he_that_good?
I'd love to see these AFL bastard-love child "McClubs" raid the powerhouse clubs for a change. Also, consider you may get him back in 5 years. Do we really see this Frankenclub succeeding out there?
*I never want that prick to set foot in or around anything related even slightly to the MFC ever again

i feel nothing but bitterness, hate, regret and disgust toward tom scully. STOP *ing LYING TOM U LIAR. wats that u havent signed yet even yesterday? LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRR. U ARE NOTHING BUT A TREACHEROUS LYING MERCENARY. u epitimise selfishness and greed and have not shown even a spec of loyalty. i will be the first one to boo u when u arrive in melbourne and the last to leave. i wish ur career nothing but pain and tragedy. may u never play a final and may u be stricken down with injury like the plague itself. i hope u realise one day how bad a decision uve made and forever live with the regret it causes. DIE TOM SCULLY I WILL HATE U FOREVER AND WISH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS UPON U FOR ALL TIME U TREACHEROUS LYING RAT!

Makes me sick!!
X2

Slotted in quick hasn't he after not having made a decision prior to checking out the facilities.

It's a shame he had no respect for MFC what so ever in the way he went about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am glad hes gone, looking forward to his first game against melbourne.
dont forget to duck !

I'd prefer if at least publicly our fans took it well, but it would be classic if people turned up on the boundary line with big sacks of paper with $ on them, or waved a bundles of monopoly money at him. ;)

I like this:thumbsu:

Limitless options. Perhaps we could dump bags of monopoly money along the GWS race before they come out. He might bend down so quick to grab at it that he will snap a hammy. /endpettiness :p

*I never want that prick to set foot in or around anything related even slightly to the MFC ever again
i think after tommorow, his filthy, slippery sleazy ****ing name should be taken off this board, its been going around in circles for months, nothing good has come about
discussing this lying slippery rat.

Sympathies to you. This stuff rips apart a club's dynamics like the Ablett deal did last year. Melbourne will be going through a great period of change and certainty over the next year and you'll be better for it :).

Is it me or are they trying to rub salt into the wound by telling us how well off we are with our compo?

"Poor, poor Tom - It's been a tough year, it's not easy being dedicated and loyal and a lying little **** at the same time"

feel genuinely gutted for you guys. Eagles know this feeling well, but it was our captain Judd who jumped off our sinking ship when we needed him the most. And as dark as it feels for you guys now, you never know how your fortunes can quickly change for the better.

For us Eagles fans, we get a chance this week to knock Carlton and Judd out of the finals on our home ground. And i will be booing Judd with everything ive got like most Eagles fans.

Mate if we come second on the ladder next year and beat the top team twice (once by 90 points) and the third team thrice all before hosting a prelim at the MCG, I won't be too fussed about Tom Scully :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back