• Julie Bishop

• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the best you got for explaining to me how the LNP will win the next election. Sad. You used the blame Labor card. The current polls show a massive spanking for the LNP and mark my words, we will have PM Shorten, deep down that scares the s**t out of you.

Shows you have answers akin to the LNP, deflect, deflect, deflect. As like the LNP, you really do not have the answers at all. Blame Labor.

The senate is a house of review and I am so glad that the ALP/Greens/Independents blocked the 2014 budget. I and the majority of Australians were so happy that poor excuse of a budget did not pass. I do not want my children not having a chance of a fair paying job, a decent education and the right to pay for affordable health. The senate did their job and did it well. After all, Tone's broken promises came back and bit him on the arse.

So, I will ask you again.

1. How will the LNP win the next election when they have no ideas, no policies and are out of their depth.
2. Explain how the current polls will turn around for the LNP when they are the most reckless and incompetent government in my lifetime and most Australians, including LNP voters will not vote for this current mob of empty headed arseclowns.

And please, do not blame Labor, that does not work anymore, we are not that stupid.
You are and so much more.

You are and so much more.

So, you have shown that you are full of s**t and still can't explain to me how the LNP will win the next election.

You instead spit the dummy and act like a clown. Deflect deflect deflect.

Are you Christopher Pyne by any chance?

So, how are the LNP and their merry band of idiots are going to turn around the polls and win the next election?

Name names or shut up!
Werewolf, FireKrakouer, HenrikLunqvist, medusala, MrPortAdelaide, NekMinnut69, quotemokc, Ruck Machine, Lethality, WA ROO, Tiger08, Xsess, yebiga, Guru Jane, myself, etc have all been suspended or thread banned because our views don't align with the moderators. This is why they don't post or post less in SRP.

Werewolf, FireKrakouer, HenrikLunqvist, medusala, MrPortAdelaide, NekMinnut69, quotemokc, Ruck Machine, Lethality, WA ROO, Tiger08, Xsess, yebiga, Guru Jane, myself, etc have all been suspended or thread banned because our views don't align with the moderators. This is why they don't post or post less in SRP.
You said banned which implies gone forever. Rubbish, as almost all are still posting in SRP.
I could give you a list of many others on the opposite side that have been suspended and/or banned.
Stop sooking.

If you make a claim, you should be able to support it. The fact is no-one has been banned as you claim, you are getting to be like Trump.:p

You are kidding!!! This is the thread that keeps on giving, as long as he is a MP and makes public statement, this thread stays alive.
Why bring Shorten into the thread, trying to derail it?
Can't silence the speech so try to control it.

EXACTLY like Droopy and Raggedy Ann tried parroting 2 days ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still waiting for my reply from Lebbo. Looks like he really has no answer, just like the LNP. :D
They don't have to do much when there is a bigger bunch of idiots on the Left. Why do you think that all the votes the Libs are losing are to right wing parties? Because Turdbull is a Labor goon. There is no way that Labor is that much ahead anyway. Preferences from polls are based on the last election. There is no way possible that preferences are flowing to Labor from the desserters to the right.

I thank you for your answer, but Malcolm may have once had center left ideas, but he sold out to be PM. That Malcolm who once championed about climate change, SSM and health and education is long gone. He is just a puppet of the IPA/LNP far right ideology and is no longer a man of conviction. He is a LNP stooge, nothing more.

If on current polls, the LNP will be smashed in this election and I don't think it is as close as what you think. They are looking at a loss at about 12-16 seats. I really can not see how they would win from here, they would have to be praying for a miracle.

Presumably. I can't really say with any certainty.
It could have been due to comments he made in the Freo board about an AFL player's sister who passed away.
Or it could be the giant conspiracy you and a handful of others keep complaining about. Of moderators trying to stomp out free speech, and creating martyrs of the virtuous.

Who knows?

I was hardly a fan of the Rudd and Gillard govts here.

I was never banned, or even got an infraction IIRC.

Back