• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure, could be on the centrelinks, must be hard finding employment when you are an antisemitic nazi.
The White House has a few positions open

Andrew Bolt is calling for Tony Abbott's return as Prime Minister in his Herald Sun column, saying that Abbott is the only hope for the Liberals if they want to avoid a huge loss at the hands of Labor in the next federal election.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andrew Bolt is calling for Tony Abbott's return as Prime Minister in his Herald Sun column, saying that Abbott is the only hope for the Liberals if they want to avoid a huge loss at the hands of Labor in the next federal election.

If Abbott is their only hope they deserve a huge loss at the next election.

I just don't understand the point of Bolt pushing that agenda. It's so ridiculously untrue that you wouldn't be able to take yourself seriously.

Oh well, I guess it appeases his friends and acolytes.

I actually hope that happens.

So that the LNP get absolutely demolished harder than Port Adelaide in the 2007 Grand Final.

New records would be set. Despite Turnbull's unpopularity all this time, somehow in all preferred Lib leader polls Tony Abbott ranks in popularity somewhere between an involuntary root canal and Islamic State. The public don't want him.

First of all, Andrew Bolt is a dickhead. If he really thinks that Abbott is the man who will lead the Liberals to a resounding election win, then he truly is delusional. I have said this time and time again, it matters not who leads the LNP, it's their nasty policies and misreading of the electorate which is their problem. Australians are suffering and they simply don't give a *.

LOL...

FOREIGN Minister Julie Bishop has told a breakfast television program she didn’t hear Malcolm Turnbull call the then Prime Minister Tony Abbott “f***ing hopeless” and a “disloyal c***” on a VIP flight.

Ms Bishop conceded the relationship between Abbott and cabinet colleagues was “tense” at the time the exchange between the leadership rivals in July 2014. Mr Abbott, Turnbull, Ms Bishop and other senior ministers were flying back to Canberra from Sydney on an Air Force VIP flight after attending a dinner marking the 50th birthday for The Australian newspaper.

LOL...

FOREIGN Minister Julie Bishop has told a breakfast television program she didn’t hear Malcolm Turnbull call the then Prime Minister Tony Abbott “f***ing hopeless” and a “disloyal c***” on a VIP flight.
Ms Bishop conceded the relationship between Abbott and cabinet colleagues was “tense” at the time the exchange between the leadership rivals in July 2014. Mr Abbott, Turnbull, Ms Bishop and other senior ministers were flying back to Canberra from Sydney on an Air Force VIP flight after attending a dinner marking the 50th birthday for The Australian newspaper.

Seems a lot of people have aptly described Tony Abbott over the years. Face it Tones, you must be a c***!

Back