All things yellow and..scrap??

• Thread starter Mister
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

M

Mister

Being an avid Pies man myself, I developed a soft spot for the Spud during his time with at Collingwood. He obviously needed to stay a little longer because it hasn't taken long for the good ol' Tige's to drag him down to their level.

Only a Tigers man could conduct himself so as Danny Frawley did last Friday. I'm not berating him for what he did but you'd think he'd have the sense to ensure victory first. They hadn't even won a quarter.

Can't wait to see what happens this week...

I like the Spud, but hate the Tigers. It didn't surprise me that Richmond's game plan and kicking went AWOL in that last quarter. Richmond's biggest problem is this. Every other top club has at least one or two ball getters in their top four midfielders, so, when the pressure's on, there's someone out there to fight for the hardball. If you think of Richmond's midfielders....Daffy, Knights, and Campbell....they're all receivers. They're also the team leaders too, so when they lost their influence in the last quarter, the rest of the team dropped their heads too. The Tigers may have done well to swap one of these players for a Ratten/Stevens/Hocking type of player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back