Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all, I think I will have two tickets available. As restricted MCC, I think I will buy those meaning I will have two tickts in Q51 available. I will know for sure by 11.45, but if anybody has any offers for either 1 or both of the Q51 tickets, PM me.

PM'd you a short time ago mate. Looking for tickets for my aunty who has caught the bus over from Adelaide, but missed tickets in the ballot.

Guy offers me ticket in AFL members. I called him up to discuss everything. He even sends me a picture of the ticket. I paid via Paypal. Seller says he will send express the next day and will supply tracking info. Surprise, surprise, no ticket. Guy won't answer phone calls, text messages, emails. I spoke to Paypal and they said raise a dispute and I will get a refund. Fingers crossed. You live and learn I guess.

Sad weekend all round :(

After being scammed buy this guy, I did organise another ticket. I arrived in Melbourne Sat morn and waited for a phone call to arrange a meeting with a guy who said he had the ticket. I checked my email around 10.30am and I had a message from the guy stating he went out on the bender on Friday night and lost the ticket and his wallet :rolleyes:. I mean, who takes a grand final ticket out when going out to drink? At this stage, all I wanted to do was go home, but luckily I was able to get a ticket at around 12.30. The result is history...

Anyways, the original scammer has said he sent the ticket and I am scamming him. Despite several requests, he has failed to provide any proof he sent the ticket, even though he agreed to send it via express platinum and would provide tracking details. The claim has now been escalated.

I have been made aware that he at least tried to scam one other BF member. It would be interesting to know if this guy scammed anybody else. Here are some details about the scammer:

Name: Domenic Luzza
Scam Email Address: ruthless.dom@hotmail.com.au
Paypal Email Address: dom187l@y7mail.com
Mobile Number: 0434726727

Remove this Banner Ad

Back