All Time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I was bored and wondered who was leading the posting so heres the all-time list as best i can if ive missed anyone sorry. You must have at least 50 posts
smile.gif
If you can do it better please post yours cos i didnt do the biggest and most extensive search ever so theres prolly some missing. Anyways here it is :

1. Dan24 626
2. BloodstainedAngel 473
3. Grendel 390
4. Shinboners 351
5. Arch 336
6. Gocatsgo 300
7. The Dutchman 291
8. Sainter 290
T9. Jod23 251
Servo 251
11. Dave 248
12. Donsrtops 212
13. Daniel 174
14. Sandie 167
15. EagleFan 158
16. Chev1977 142
17. Rooboy96 136
18. Drakey 125
19. Richmondfan#1 110
20. Bomber 103
21. PortAdelaide1870 98
22. WCE2000 96
23. Rice80sf 86
24. Geelong4eva 80
25. GraveDanger 65
26. Walshy1993 62

Honourable Mentions - Pessimistic
GoEagles
If you two were registered you'd be right up there
smile.gif

smile.gif
So there you have it. If you can improve it please do.

Yep If I did register I reckon I'd be in the 200 club by now . . . maybe this weekend guys

Is it just me, or has the gap between myself and BSA decreased ? Better lift my game.

Anyway, it's good to see an Essendon supporter on top of the ladder.

If anyone from the Essendon Football Club reads this, take solace from the fact that if you don't win the Grand Final, at least Dan24 had the most posts. That's the main thing.

More recognition should be given to the person that has the most posts. That shows consistency week to week, rather than a "flash in the pan". It is the hardest achievement in football to finish on top of the "most posts" ladder after 12 months of "postings".

It should be recognised accordingly.

he he he

Dan i dont see how you can really credit over 600 plus posts in all honesty when 75% were the same one, just with the paragraphs moved around and maybe a sentence changed here and there.
tongue.gif

More Essendon 'maniputlation' to stay ahead of the field perhaps? Stewards, an inquiry if you cpuld be so kind.............
smile.gif

Yeah interesting topic to say the least !
smile.gif

I am coming up to the '150 club' very soon !

well done it will be interesting if you can keep us informed of who has the most posts!

we should have a best & Fairest award in here but dont call it the BROWNSLOW LOL

we also should have an award for the most post's in a year !

LOL. I loved Dan24’s post.

It's interesting to see the list. People are becoming increasingly obsessed with their personal tally, aren’t they?
wink.gif
However, it’s quality that counts, not quantity. Too bad we can’t judge that objectively.

Being spiteful, I would say there are a couple on that list (and one in particular) who don’t really count, as they made a series of posts just for the sake of it, with the sole intention of increasing of their tally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting to note that 5 or 6 Bombers, I can't remember who Daniel supports make up the top 15.
Boy are us Bomber fans good or what.
Drakey I think we should definitely go with Mazda Man award for top position.

------------------
Mantis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back