List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now Knightmare's phantom draft has Geelong taking Robertson at 14 (WC original pick)
Will we go through all this TK business again? :drunk:

Every single one of them is a star.

Bollocks

Fremantle supporters still spruiking Acres and Aish as a piece of recruiting genius.
Who thinks that they will finish 2nd and 5th in Fremantles best and fairest ?
If not, they are worse than last year.
Now that is not a high bar being set😜

Anyone looking for a way to spend their online time while waiting for the draft, sign up for our mock draft competition.

I'm starting to think Chirgwin could be a solid option, had a brilliant end to the season. He's got talent and knows how to find the footy, and good link up player. Lightly framed do would need a few years to develop. I'd still be going Garcia at 46 if he's still there.

Byrnes will be gone by 46, I'd like him too for all the reasons you mentioned. But he can absolutely butcher a kick or two a game. If he gets 20 kicks; 15 will be effective, 3 to a pack and 2 what the fck just happened type of kicks.
Yeah fair enough. Im just trying think outside the square a little. Im ok wirh the odd two or 3 wayward kicks. Im more thinking we will trade up a little to eatly late 30s. I think Garcia will be there for our final pick which will likely head up into late 60s.
But I am with you. He would be ideal for first pick too.
Off the east coast midfielders are there any others you have seen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle supporters still spruiking Acres and Aish as a piece of recruiting genius.

Didn't both of them get dropped at various stages in 2019? :think:

Last edited:
I dont mind the selections TBH . They are easy best 22 players for them and have good kicking skills which freo really lacks . If longmuir is going to implement a skills based game plan they need to shed the butchers and get some better kickers .

They just got 2 24 year olds for nothing

I dont mind the selections TBH . They are easy best 22 players for them and have good kicking skills which freo really lacks . If longmuir is going to implement a skills based game plan they need to shed the butchers and get some better kickers .

They just got 2 24 year olds for nothing

Aish might cost them a bit. If you ignore the 4th rounders it might end up being a pick in the early 20s for Aish and a pick in the late 40s.

Yeah fair enough. Im just trying think outside the square a little. Im ok wirh the odd two or 3 wayward kicks. Im more thinking we will trade up a little to eatly late 30s. I think Garcia will be there for our final pick which will likely head up into late 60s.
But I am with you. He would be ideal for first pick too.
Off the east coast midfielders are there any others you have seen?
Others I think would be in the mix at our current pick and I think would be AFL quality would be (In order): Mellis, Chirgwin, Ralphsmith, Bulter, Baldi and Potter. Mott is another one, but he's got vanilla written all over him and probably more of a later to rookie.

Flynn Perez (Bendigo) missed the entire season with an ACL, was touted to go in first round prior to the year. Skill full outside mid. I'd be very tempted on him.

If Nick Byran (Oakleigh chargers) was there at 46 I'd go him, reminds me of Dean Cox in that he finds heaps of footy, wins clearances and moves well. He and Williams rotating fwd/Ruck would be a great combo.

Acres is OK. Kind of player every club has on their list. Not great, not terrible.

Aish probably would have won the reverse Norm Smith in the 2018 GF. Don't see the attraction.

Acres is OK. Kind of player every club has on their list. Not great, not terrible.

Aish probably would have won the reverse Norm Smith in the 2018 GF. Don't see the attraction.

I always kind of liked Aish and felt he was a little unfairly maligned. If he's anything more than borderline 22 your team has got issues though.

It's a shame that I now hate him with the fire of 1000 suns etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back