List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overs, but florent is the only one worth any consideration by Sydney there.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Florent has shown some flashes of absolute gun status but then goes missing.

As much as Daniher isn’t that worth it, I would like Sydney to pay as through the nose as possible. They get too many favours from academy picks etc

When did Daniher morph from 11 games in 2 years to peak Buddy? 2 x top-10 picks, you're having a ******* laugh.
He may not be "worth it", but he's contracted for another few years and Essendon had no intention to trade him so if Sydney want him they'll have to pay up.

When did Daniher morph from 11 games in 2 years to peak Buddy? 2 x top-10 picks, you're having a ******* laugh.
Two top 10 picks for Daniher then in the same breath a 3rd rounder for Patton. Both have played a similar amount of games over a similar number of years and are both made of glass. One is also a former number 1 pick (which is irrelevant this far down the line but clearly he wasn’t a spud). The discrepancy is ridiculous. Every trade that gets mentioned has me sitting more comfortable with the Kelly trade by the day. 5+9 for Daniher and Papley for 9. * me..

Crazy that people are saying Daniher is worth a first rounder, let alone 2. Worth a second or third rounder if anything. I don't know what the fuss is about for him. Injury prone, inaccurate, small framed tall.

Two top 10 picks for Daniher then in the same breath a 3rd rounder for Patton. Both have played a similar amount of games over a similar number of years and are both made of glass. One is also a former number 1 pick (which is irrelevant this far down the line but clearly he wasn’t a spud). The discrepancy is ridiculous. Every trade that gets mentioned has me sitting more comfortable with the Kelly trade by the day. 5+9 for Daniher and Papley for 9. fu** me..
GWS are happy to let Patton go to get his high wages and multiple knee reco's off their books. Essendon are not so willing to let Daniher go, hence the high price.

Sneaky pick 46 bid on Patton? #shouldgotothesidewhocangivethegiantsthebestoffer

In all seriousness. We should be going to some of these clubs and just throwing pick 46 in there. The Butler/Patton type trades that are expected to be token picks. Even if the player has no interest in us, just throw the offer out there. Those guys are more than likely to be better value than whichever 18 year old is left at 46 and it gets slightly annoying when these Vic clubs get solid depth at worst, for s**t picks. Need to be looking at trading 46 for value (preferably midfield) depth rather than use it on someone speculative imo.

Two words.

Salary cap.

Sneaky pick 46 bid on Patton? #shouldgotothesidewhocangivethegiantsthebestoffer

In all seriousness. We should be going to some of these clubs and just throwing pick 46 in there. The Butler/Patton type trades that are expected to be token picks. Even if the player has no interest in us, just throw the offer out there. Those guys are more than likely to be better value than whichever 18 year old is left at 46 and it gets slightly annoying when these Vic clubs get solid depth at worst, for s**t picks. Need to be looking at trading 46 for value (preferably midfield) depth rather than use it on someone speculative imo.
In what world would we want an overpaid KPF?

We already have a logjam for two or three positions.

Crazy that people are saying Daniher is worth a first rounder, let alone 2. Worth a second or third rounder if anything. I don't know what the fuss is about for him. Injury prone, inaccurate, small framed tall.
Kicks long goals. You know we love that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If freo get 2x 1st rounders for brad hill it just proves that this draft is rated poorly by recruiters and picks are not worth as much this year .

Papely for pick 9 ffs

2x first rounders for a still injured daniher

First rounder for dougal howard

Then jack martin is worth a 2nd rounder to carlton ?

If freo get 2x 1st rounders for brad hill it just proves that this draft is rated poorly by recruiters and picks are not worth as much this year .

Papely for pick 9 ffs

This is a bizarre period that’s for sure. Some of the picks being thrown around for players is just downright crazy. In what world is Daniher worth two first rounders? Essendon playing silly buggers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a bizarre period that’s for sure. Some of the picks being thrown around for players is just downright crazy. In what world is Daniher worth two first rounders? Essendon playing silly buggers
Old pack his dacks brad hill 2 firsts also . Who the * pays 900k a year and 2 firsts for a butter soft winger .

Papely for pick 9 ffs

It's all gone absolutely crazy. Papley and Daniher - for those picks, laughable!

I swear Weller (and probably Kelly now) has blown all trade value out of proportion nowadays
It’s where it all started.... back in the land before time... a mythical team called the “suns” had a hard on for .... any.... player that wanted to join them!!!
One man (man/child) raised his hand and said... I beith the sacrifice!!!!!! (Lachie Weller)

As a result the desperate suns handeth the pick #2 for an average player.

Hence in the time after why the docker beats it’s chest... for a deal just as good 😉

God bless the docker hope

It’s where it all started.... back in the land before time... a mythical team called the “suns” had a hard on for .... any.... player that wanted to join them!!!
One man (man/child) raised his hand and said... I beith the sacrifice!!!!!! (Lachie Weller)

As a result the desperate sins handeth the pick #2 for an average player.

Hence in the time after why the docker beats it’s chest... for a deal just as good 😉

God bless the docker hope
That was an elaborate way of saying the dockers are a bunch of campaigners

Papely for pick 9 ffs

Meanwhile Jack Steven for 37 is extortion:drunk:

Glad I'm not the only one thinking these things about Daniher and Papley. Surely the upcoming drafts must be lacking for these type of picks to be bandied around these players.

Bit of disrespect for Brad Hill though, had a fine year - not two top 10 picks good - but still quality. Pretty funny that a trade (for a player) that finally goes their way ends up with the player leaving. Reminds me of Tarrant.

Personally I don't rate Jack Martin that highly, but in his defense everyone (besides GAblett Jnr) at the Suns has looked super spudly in their time there.

Having a look at the Freo and St Kilda boards and this could go absolutely nuclear depending on what happens tomorrow.

This is what happens when two massively insecure supporter bases go to war and ain't it glorious?

Almost makes you grateful for those bags of dicks down the road....almost.

Injury prone the last 2 years yes, but he's an absolute jet when he's fit.

Only 25, AA and 4 times leading goal kicker.

Still under contract so Essendon every right to ask for overs.

6ft 5 full forwards don't grow on trees.
I think Freo gave up picks 6 & 23 for Hogan and was injury prone as well.

Easily worth 2 first rounders IMO.

Last edited:
In almost all countries copyright vests in the author as soon as you turn an idea into an expression or 'work'. A 'work' must fit within a prescribed category, but in practicality, these categories are very broad.

If an original work, publishing on social media should convey copyright protections. The problem here is he's used what is likely a trademarked logo in his design, we don't have 'fair-use' in Aus and it wouldn't fall under a fair-dealing exception, so he couldn't profit from it at any rate. But it does look sufficiently similar and maybe he could argue some sort of copyright violation to stop the design's use, but I'd just be guessing, it's not my area of practice.
Who f****** asked you! *

*TM regd 2014

Injury prone the last 2 years yes, but he's an absolute jet when he's fit.

Only 25, AA and 4 times leading goal kicker.

Still under contract so Essendon every right to ask for overs.

6ft 5 full forwards don't grow on trees.
I think Freo gave up picks 6 & 23 for Hogan and was injury prone as well.

Easily worth 2 first rounders IMO.
Worth 2 first rounders when fit, but not right now.
Massive risk to hand over that much draft capital for a guy whose body could be shot.
If that's the asking price, waiting a year to see how his body holds up would be Sydney's best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back