All Victorian based AFL players must be vaxxed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you have proof you shouldn't be making such unsubstantiated claims.
Even if he is, it’s between Martin and his employer to sort out

Chances are all AFL players are going to need the vaccine to travel interstate to play anyway

Even if he is, it’s between Martin and his employer to sort out

Chances are all AFL players are going to need the vaccine to travel interstate to play anyway
Trouble is, it's mandated so it will be an issue.

My problem is, calling someone an anti vaxxer without proof shouldn't be allowed.

I think given his family history and acquaintances it wouldn't be that shocking... But I doubt it is going to be an issue.

There's being against the vaccine and then there's being anti-vax
It will be an issue if he or any football player is.
They are classed as essential workers and must be fully vaxxed by Nov 26 or they cannot play or even train.

It will be an issue if he or any football player is.
They are classed as essential workers and must be fully vaxxed by Nov 26 or they cannot play or even train.
That's why I said watch this space. Let's see. I think wacko Jacko comments on his family are a disgrace and should be punished

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was talking about Rance to Dons, but a quick google check your correct, JWs have said its fine and a personal decision on Covid vaccines.
Strangely enough most religions have no issue with vaccination.... oh, should be noted, the Taliban do. ( but they aren't a religion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back