Simple Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Webber, Ricciardo, NE Patriots
**** me. I am not squeamish at all (thanks interwebs) but every time I see the replay I cringe. The fact that none of those photographers/marshalls were hurt (or killed) is simply amazing. If the car was maybe 2 feet higher there would have certainly been multiple fatalites.

Massive crash.

Brilliant weekend for the motorsport fan, MotoGP, F1 and the 24H Le Mans race.

Holy s**t, how did that car not continue over the barrier? They'll surely rethink the barriers there next time.

^^ McNish would have to go close.
Fastest car in the field and he tries to win the race 50 mins in.

Geez Audi's " 5 seconds a lap faster than Peugot " has amounted to SFA now hasn't it lol.
Also , leaders lapping slower cars 25 minutes into a 24hr race is just a joke.

It's always going to happen if you have 4 classes in a race. the P1 cars are quite a bit quicker than the P2 cars let alone the amatuers.

^^ McNish would have to go close.
Fastest car in the field and he tries to win the race 50 mins in.

Geez Audi's " 5 seconds a lap faster than Peugot " has amounted to SFA now hasn't it lol.
Also , leaders lapping slower cars 25 minutes into a 24hr race is just a joke.

It's four races in one, they are all trying to win their class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That one the media is all over shouldn't of happened. That barrier was not up to standard, it was pure chance no one was killed. For every two times that same accident happens, 1 of those times that car would of cleared the barrier completly.

I gotta gut feeling about tonights race.

The mighty Audi hung on!

What a ripper of a race. 2 and a half hours under yellow after Rockenfeller's crash, just on 75 minutes after McNish's crash. What a strange race.

By heck some of their safety standards need lifting - especially in the actual race course section itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back