News Trengove gets black eye after helping woman at risk of violence

Remove this Banner Ad

damn, turned out to be nothing the collingwood supporters who had already traded him in in their trade thread would be disappoint for the consistently raucously behaved Trengove.

Beaumonts, Magic Mountain, Bombers Parents.. it's a problem area
More Beryls per square km than anywhere else in the world

By the early hours of a Sunday morning the streets are littered with the over baked crusty edges of apricot slice that have been thrown into the gutters by roaming gangs of Beryls, Madges and Kevins still hyped up and slightly disoriented after a few hours of bingo (obviously this all happens in the back streets, well away from Jetty road/Moseley Square)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More Beryls per square km than anywhere else in the world

By the early hours of a Sunday morning the streets are littered with the over baked crusty edges of apricot slice that have been thrown into the gutters by roaming gangs of Beryls, Madges and Kevins still hyped up and slightly disoriented after a few hours of bingo (obviously this all happens in the back streets, well away from Jetty road/Moseley Square)
Don't forget lennies.

I first read about this on social media while i was in Sydney today. When it said late night altercation and Jacko i honestly thought they had the name wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back