News Trengove gets black eye after helping woman at risk of violence

Remove this Banner Ad

The moral of the story is that any self respecting, intelligent person should just stay the hell out of the cesspit known as Glenelg. Glenelg is covered in the excrement of the vilest, sordid and most repulsive, nefarious pig dogs known to mankind.
Lol.
I can't stop reading this post.
Great stuff.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...r/news-story/eeff3ffa72e399d2c4844ccefbed80e9
PORT Adelaide ruckman Jackson Trengove’s decision to help a friend in a scuffle outside a Glenelg club has left him with a black eye, but no case to answer to police nor his AFL club.

Trengove’s account of the incident on Sunday morning has matched police investigations, allowing Port Adelaide officials to quickly clear away the distraction. Trengove is sporting a black left eye from taking an unprovoked hit while helping a female friend who was being harassed near a taxi stand outside the Moseley Bar and Kitchen.The Port Adelaide Football Club tonight has cleared Trengove of any wrongdoing.In a club statement, Port Adelaide says: “Trengove did not retaliate and left the scene immediately.
There were two incidents outside the venue that is run by Power team-mates Robbie Gray and captain Travis Boak. The first scuffle was at 12.30am that involved Trengove and was cleared before police arrived after being alerted to the incident by eyewitnesses.

A more serious brawl broke out at 1.45am when Trengove was not near the area. This incident remains under investigation by police.......
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...r/news-story/eeff3ffa72e399d2c4844ccefbed80e9
Footballers get a minor equity stake in pubs - part of ASA's and prominent coterie members/financial backers helping to keep them happy and set them up and used to be outside the cap stuff, and the media love to say they run them. Riccutio and Goodwin only ever had 5% each of the Alma when they were players and full time footballers yet were supposed to be running the place. Same sort of set up with Boak and Gray. Sure its cheap publicity but they reckon we are all morons.

Last edited:
Seems like he did the honourable thing, copped a king hit for his trouble and still walked away.

Have to respect that. Even if he does look like a massive ewok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always thought a massive ewok was a wookie?
images

images

Seems like he did the honourable thing, copped a king hit for his trouble and still walked away.

Have to respect that. Even if he does look like a massive ewok.

You had close look at that ******* Greenwood or whatever his name is that plays for your lot? He looks so much like Jacko that I'm scared he's built a shrine to Jacko and is stalking him. He probably came forward as a witness. :D

I hope the media comes forward with the actual story here again about the mindless drunk violence that is so dangerous to young people. Football stories aside, Jacko could have been seriously injured or worse simply for stepping up to stop a young woman for being harassed.

PORT Adelaide ruckman Jackson Trengove’s decision to help a friend in a scuffle outside a Glenelg club has left him with a black eye, but no case to answer to police nor his AFL club.

Trengove’s account of the incident on Sunday morning has matched police investigations, allowing Port Adelaide officials to quickly clear away the distraction. Trengove is sporting a black left eye from taking an unprovoked hit while helping a female friend who was being harassed near a taxi stand outside the Moseley Bar and Kitchen.The Port Adelaide Football Club tonight has cleared Trengove of any wrongdoing.In a club statement, Port Adelaide says: “Trengove did not retaliate and left the scene immediately.
There were two incidents outside the venue that is run by Power team-mates Robbie Gray and captain Travis Boak. The first scuffle was at 12.30am that involved Trengove and was cleared before police arrived after being alerted to the incident by eyewitnesses.

A more serious brawl broke out at 1.45am when Trengove was not near the area. This incident remains under investigation by police.......
Footballers get a minor equity stake in pubs - part of ASA's and prominent coterie members/financial backers helping to keep them happy and set them and used to be outside the cap stuff, and the media love to say they run them. Riccutio and Goodwin only ever had 5% each of the Alma when they were players and full time footballers yet were supposed to be running the place. Same sort of set up with Boak and Gray. Sure its cheap publicity but they reckon we are all morons.

I note that Unley Councillors are railing against $10,000 of ratepayers money being spent on the Hyde Park Tavern which is 'backed' by former Port Legends Warren Tredrea and Matthew Primus. The Monopoly Times then goes on to explain that the HPT is actually part of the Franzon empire. I guess Tredders and Matty have about 5% equity and very little say but the way the headline reads you would think they own it and are responsible for ripping off the ratepayers of Unley.

Nothing like dragging a couple of ex AFL players into the fight to beat up a story. Robbie and Travis one day, Tredders and Matty the next.

I also note that some sections of the media could not resist dragging Jarman Impey and Aidyn Johnson into the Trengove non event. The way these media turds carry on you would think Port were WCE MkII.

I note that Unley Councillors are railing against $10,000 of ratepayers money being spent on the Hyde Park Tavern which is 'backed' by former Port Legends Warren Tredrea and Matthew Primus. The Monopoly Times then goes on to explain that the HPT is actually part of the Franzon empire. I guess Tredders and Matty have about 5% equity and very little say but the way the headline reads you would think they own it and are responsible for ripping off the ratepayers of Unley.

Nothing like dragging a couple of ex AFL players into the fight to beat up a story. Robbie and Travis one day, Tredders and Matty the next.

I also note that some sections of the media could not resist dragging Jarman Impey and Aidyn Johnson into the Trengove non event. The way these media turds carry on you would think Port were WCE MkII.
We expected this leading up to China and I'm sure there will be more. Strange how they are trying so hard to detract from what they have called a mere 'sideshow'. Guess we have them rattled.

You had close look at that ******* Greenwood or whatever his name is that plays for your lot? He looks so much like Jacko that I'm scared he's built a shrine to Jacko and is stalking him. He probably came forward as a witness. :D

I hope the media comes forward with the actual story here again about the mindless drunk violence that is so dangerous to young people. Football stories aside, Jacko could have been seriously injured or worse simply for stepping up to stop a young woman for being harassed.
That's Glenelg on a Saturday night unfortunately. Footballer or not there's always a bunch of tools not getting laid that want to compensate for some lame hole in their lives by trying to punch on with innocent bystanders

This is exactly why pub managers and entertainment groups look to bring in footballers/celebrities of note into part ownership of the business. All of a sudden it becomes associated with the player which in a Chinese whisper like manner ends up being "Tredder's pub" when commented on in the media which does wonders for breadth of it's profile.

Anyhow, on this incident Jackson should be highly commended for his maturity and willingness to go out of his way to help someone without losing his head in the heat of the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back