Rumour ALP Are After Kennett at Hawks Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Gowers is member of the Liberal party.

Did that info get geoblocked, Vince?

I have no idea where this stereotype that Hawthorn is a exclusively a liberal club has come from…

For starters James Merlino (Deputy Victorian Premier) and Andrew Barr (ACT Chief Minister) are both HFC Patrons and Anthony Albanese also claims to be a HFC member.

It takes a special type of figure to make any AFL club overtly political

I have no idea where this stereotype that Hawthorn is a exclusively a liberal club has come from…

For starters James Merlino (Deputy Victorian Premier) and Andrew Barr (ACT Chief Minister) are both HFC Patrons and Anthony Albanese also claims to be a HFC member.

Kidding yourself if you think Albo is a member of an AFL club.

Kennett being an ex liberal premier and his continued political commentary will probably do that.

The best thing for the ALP is to have Jeff continue to make a fool of himself as Hawthorn President. Every time anyone thinks of voting for the Libs they can just point them towards Kennett.
Tbf I dont think they have any lack of targets. They'd still have tim smith and their mobster leader even without Kennett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back