Rumour ALP Are After Kennett at Hawks Board

Remove this Banner Ad

theyellowsash

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't you mean chairman Dan, leader of the great alp communist party of Victoria? Not content at taking over the state he's now taking over our footy clubs....

Hawkk

Hall of Famer
Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gowers is member of the Liberal party.

Did that info get geoblocked, Vince?

I have no idea where this stereotype that Hawthorn is a exclusively a liberal club has come from…

For starters James Merlino (Deputy Victorian Premier) and Andrew Barr (ACT Chief Minister) are both HFC Patrons and Anthony Albanese also claims to be a HFC member.

It takes a special type of figure to make any AFL club overtly political

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have no idea where this stereotype that Hawthorn is a exclusively a liberal club has come from…

For starters James Merlino (Deputy Victorian Premier) and Andrew Barr (ACT Chief Minister) are both HFC Patrons and Anthony Albanese also claims to be a HFC member.

Kidding yourself if you think Albo is a member of an AFL club.

theyellowsash

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond

Kennett being an ex liberal premier and his continued political commentary will probably do that.

master bate

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
The best thing for the ALP is to have Jeff continue to make a fool of himself as Hawthorn President. Every time anyone thinks of voting for the Libs they can just point them towards Kennett.

theyellowsash

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
The best thing for the ALP is to have Jeff continue to make a fool of himself as Hawthorn President. Every time anyone thinks of voting for the Libs they can just point them towards Kennett.
Tbf I dont think they have any lack of targets. They'd still have tim smith and their mobster leader even without Kennett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breretonisahood

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Reports that a succession plan is underway to replace Kennett as President. Hope it doesn’t go as disastrously as our last succession plan. Whatever the case, this is good news- Kennett must go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad