ALP candidate sinks to new low with "abortion/suicide" slur

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy a good election dog fight. But as an average Aussie I have got to say that the ALP has hit an all time low with their latest attack on Abbott:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/election2010/7932458/suicides-linked-to-abbotts-views-on-sex

Surely if Gillard has any ounce of dignity she will disendorse this human filth Adrian Schonfelder.

NO! Alls fair in love war and politics!

He was only stating what many people think of Abbott the religious nutter.Dont forget he get some of his advise from the accused Peado Cardinal Pell and now he wants to give millions more of our taxes to the Catholic schools..

Yep only been won by labor 3 times (although once they toppled the incumbent PM), comprises Western Port Bay and the lower Moringinton Peninsula, which I think it makes for an interesting demographic but fairly safe for the Libs would need around a 10% swing in TPP to change hands.

Strangely it probably should be more marginal (still nominally Liberal) but for whatever reason isn't

Really, what does this matter outside of political pointscoring? The gaffe is pretty minor, the ALP candidate is small fry and there's no way the Liberals were ever losing the seat anyway.

Really, what does this matter outside of political pointscoring? The gaffe is pretty minor, the ALP candidate is small fry and there's no way the Liberals were ever losing the seat anyway.

Pretty good points scoring as it brings Abbotts religious views to the notice of the public.Its no wonder the Libs squealed so loudly LOL

Meh, both parties have had their bad eggs in election campaigns (see Jackie Kelly, Pauline Hanson). Nothing much to see here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back