Already a few posts in, but what the hell...

Remove this Banner Ad

Si Botak

Team Captain
Jun 20, 2011
Up the Old Seadog
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Light Horse
... haven't posted a "Hello" yet. Questions pasted in from this Forum's 'Sticky'...

Transport: Toyota Yaris. All it cost me was $18,000 and my dignity.

Team: See Avatar.

Other Sports: Basketball, Soccer

Favourite Foods: Bah Kut Teh, Hainanese Chicken Rice

Favourite Drinks: Beer, Cognac

Best/Worst Radio Stations: In Perth, they all suck, with the possible exception of 720 and Triple J.

TV Shows I'd Never Miss: Footy, BSG, Deadliest Catch, Top Gear, anything done by HBO that has a high body count.

Best Radio/TV Jingle: Anything that helps me remember phone numbers to dial a Pizza place.

Favourite Website: Wikipedia

Yahoo/MSN Messenger Address: Don't really use anymore?

Best Holiday Spot: Kuala Lumpur

3 Things ALWAYS in my Shopping Trolley: potatoes, meat, milk

Which Supermarket Chain Do You Prefer...Why? I end up at Chinese supermarkets for extras just as much as I do at Coles for essentials. No fave per se, Coles is just closest.

Favourite Cartoon Character: Tintin

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: The Eiffel Tower at night is very pretty, Manhattan is pretty mindblowing when you first see it. The pinnacles in WA are also kinda cool. Most amazing thing I've done?

"Twins Basil!!!!" :D

Bad Habits: Biting my nails

Biggest Fear/Phobia: Heights

Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos? No

Hobbies: Internet phenomena, militaria, modern history, publife, football.

3 Famous People I've Met: (Outside Football...) CPL Ben Roberts-Smith VC, Jessica Biel, Brendan Nelson

Dream Job: IT Service Management Consultant/Trainer

Favourite Board/Video Games: Civilization 1-4, W40K Dawn of War,
Battlefield series. I remember that board game "Game of Life" when I was a kid. That was pretty fun. Also Summer Games and International Karate Plus for the EPIC Win.

Favourite Game Show: Little known gameshow called Nat Geo Genius. Basically a quiz show which used the planet Earth as a playing board, with questions relevant to each region. Prize was usually air traffic miles, awarded in direct relation to how far you travelled "on the board/across the planet" during the game.

Reality Program: Pretty much dislike reality TV as a format. Bad Lad's Army, Deadliest Catch and Amazing Race are all good for casual viewing

Top 5 Songs (In No Particular Order...)
It's only Natural - Crowded House
Running to Stand Still - U2
Love will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
Teardrop - Massive Attack
Supersonic - Oasis

I Admire...Why? Winston Churchill. Any man who can run a total war upon which hangs the very fate of western civilisation and liberal values on 2 bottles of scotch and 4 hours sleep a day is a man who has his sh!t well and truly squared away.

Finally...3 Things I'd Like To Do/Achieve Before I die...
Become a father
See the Dockers win a Flag
Download the ENTIRE Internet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back