Training Alright, alright, alright! Its the 2022 Pre-season training thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hopefully the season doesn’t have interruptions and just as importantly, the VFL too. At least having VFL would have had helped some younger players develop more than they could have in the last couple of years

Flea just needed half a season in the VFL and he was kicking goals backwards and sitting on Max Gawn's head.

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don’t think we’ll have interruptions but we will definitely be juggling a lot of outs I’d think, geez it’d be nice if all the players were to just get it out of the way with now - didn’t most of the Swans team get it? Might be an absolute blessing for them.

Gonna be interesting after 2 years of no seconds teams gonna have to rely on their whole list to get through the year - I think a few teams in particular may struggle badly. Geelong and Richmond to name a couple

ScragCity

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don’t think we’ll have interruptions but we will definitely be juggling a lot of outs I’d think, geez it’d be nice if all the players were to just get it out of the way with now - didn’t most of the Swans team get it? Might be an absolute blessing for them.

Gonna be interesting after 2 years of no seconds teams gonna have to rely on their whole list to get through the year - I think a few teams in particular may struggle badly. Geelong and Richmond to name a couple

Hopefully they all gave it to each other at Hunters' wedding.

mackem

All Australian
Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves

I believe you can get the "Omicron" variant several times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad