Training Alright, alright, alright! Its the 2022 Pre-season training thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

McComb smells like Will Hayes 2.0 to me

Nice mature body. Plenty of run.

Hey all, a quick fantasy question if you don't mind!

What kind of midfield minutes do you expect Treloar to receive this year? Seemed to have attended quite a few centre bounces in the grand final last year, and was dominant in a midfield role in the preseason once again.

With Dunkley also receiving more mid time, do you expect Treloar's midfield time to increase or decrease?

What kind of midfield minutes do you expect Treloar to receive this year? Seemed to have attended quite a few centre bounces in the grand final last year, and was dominant in a midfield role in the preseason once again.

With Dunkley also receiving more mid time, do you expect Treloar's midfield time to increase or decrease?
Hello there, it is I, Luke Beveridge. Yes, decent minutes. Put him in your supercoach forward line. Kind regards, Bevo.

I reckon he'll rotate inside mid, wing, ad HFF and score pretty well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back