ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I Personally send a massive Fist bump to who ever it is that makes this Youtube channel, i hope it is someone here. I work silly hours and i simply cannot watch the various footy shows to hear what is being discussed about the dogs. This Channel is now top of my list on favourites and i check it daily to see what is uploded. LOVE IT, it keeps me in the loop.

Massive thank you to Al, and i think it should be stickied for all to enjoy if people are not aware of it, but i leave that up to the mods of course. Brillaint stuff.

Thank you Al

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfTEE7vQe2Vf6fX-2rOjcw

74331_39b229f66330b95376180658b8652922.jpg

I Personally send a massive Fist bump to who ever it is that makes this Youtube channel, i hope it is someone here. I work silly hours and i simply cannot watch the various footy shows to hear what is being discussed about the dogs. This Channel is now top of my list on favourites and i check it daily to see what is uploded. LOVE IT, it keeps me in the loop.

Massive thank you to Al, and i think it should be stickied for all to enjoy if people are not aware of it, but i leave that up to the mods of course. Brillaint stuff.

Thank you Al

View attachment 130169
Is indeed someone on here! sackofballs

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/you-tube-videos-of-the-bulldogs.333525/page-22#post-38072367

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Thank you Al

View attachment 130169
The "Golden Thumbs Up" is copyrighted. Legal proceedings to follow........ ;)

Thanks guys, the channel is certainly gaining some support now after starting slowly a while back!
Posted this on facebook also, but I try to collect Bulldogs games, whether it's VHS or DVD, so if anyone is ever looking to offload any or is interested in some, get in touch:thumbsu:
Top bloke award goes to you
Keep it up man
Any chance vfl games can be uploaded?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Holy s**t, that channel 7 finals promo centred on us is ******* fantastic.

Channel 7 just ran an ad using the Bulldogs in the advertising for the finals. And not just as an array of teams but a legit thing just about our rise to finals contention this year.

Just saw it on tv over here in Perth, couldn't believe my eyes.

Anyone got a clip?

sackofballs - any chance you could hit up your youtube channel with a copy of this?

In Repair

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thank you sack of balls for uploading videos throughout the season. To dedicate time away from work/family/life to allow folks like myself to soak up every comment made on television is truly selfless. It quickly became part of my morning pre-work ritual to check for new content. I noticed now you have put some vids of gameday/sun footy show that i cannot bring myself to watch and im not sure that i ever will. How you can stomach recording, cutting and editing tv shows when the wound is so raw is a testament to your dedication to the cause even if it is a little masochistic. Thank you again and i hope you can continue next season and beyond in our quest for the ultimate prize.

Jan 25, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thought I might try and make some more frequent posts in this thread as I upload videos. So here we go!
Some videos from last night, including the discussion around Good Friday football. Hope we are involved in it, we need some marquee games for once instead of those that already have them.

AFL 360 Good Friday

AFL 360 Sheahan on Stringer, Bont, Wood

AFL Tonight R1 preview

King Bont

Cancelled
Mar 22, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thought I might try and make some more frequent posts in this thread as I upload videos. So here we go!
Some videos from last night, including the discussion around Good Friday football. Hope we are involved in it, we need some marquee games for once instead of those that already have them.

AFL 360 Good Friday

AFL 360 Sheahan on Stringer, Bont, Wood

AFL Tonight R1 preview

Love your work sack

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
sackofballs, that video you did of Jake's goal in the final is one of my favourite videos. I love the 'quad call' stuff. More of that would be awesome.

cosmicr

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Al, thanks for all your hard work. It's a godsend with not having foxtel myself.

I remember earlier this year you said you weren't going to put out as much as last year, but I've noticed that you're doing even more these days!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back