ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thinking about it...
Perhaps SOB can re-upload the videos the AFL have taken down and publish them as "private" links so only those with the URL link can open.
AFL never get access to them that way and there could be a list of links posted privately here to big footy posters

Just thinking about it...
Perhaps SOB can re-upload the videos the AFL have taken down and publish them as "private" links so only those with the URL link can open.
AFL never get access to them that way and there could be a list of links posted privately here to big footy posters
Na they would find another way.

Happy to setup a server overseas and upload them on there so everybody can still access.

Anybody know the person who is responsible for the full GF coverage which has now resurfaced on YouTube?

Anybody know the person who is responsible for the full GF coverage which has now resurfaced on YouTube?
i bougth all the games including all 4 finals in CD format from JB hifi for $120 in rosamond road. there is a cute chick that serves the counter, if that is an extra incentive. ;););)

Please tell me your gonna upload tonights Bulldogs doco in the afl launch program, don't have foxtel and am very keen to watch it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Al, do you have a copy of the entire ABC Grand Final call somewhere?

I've been searching for a while, but no one seems to have a copy available. Thought you might have had access to one for your videos.

Sorry to beg in the middle of your thread.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to get any game highlights maybe for the season. Tried to upload Fridays highlights, 1 with Ch7 commentary and 1 with SEN and both were blocked
I guess we'll just have to start a campaign to get you hired by the AFL/media then :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back