ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great highlights, really shows what a brilliant well rounded game he played. Won so much of the ball in tight, great use of the handball, found space when he needed to helping set up our run and overlap, laid some important tackles and kicked two critical goals to give us the lead momentarily.

olimauldon

Senior List
Mar 14, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone got the full version of the grand final? seems to have been removed completely from youtube

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'd like to see Stringer's goals against Sydney and Brisbane, where he bursts from the centre to kick a 60m goal.

Footscrazy

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I feel so ungrateful asking for more after all you continue to give us SOB. It's an such a pleasure and honour being able to see your work each and every week. Could I possibly request a Bont special this week, I thought our chosen one was particularly special last night.

Your biggest fan,
Tim

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
I feel so ungrateful asking for more after all you continue to give us SOB. It's an such a pleasure and honour being able to see your work each and every week. Could I possibly request a Bont special this week, I thought our chosen one was particularly special last night.

Your biggest fan,
Tim
As above, feel bad for asking.
Able to get above in MMM?

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Watching your last couple of videos on the Marngrook Footy Show and League Teams. I usually only watch the footy show on channel 9. But i realised how much more sense the people on those shows talk. Dont have Foxtel so cant watch League Teams weekly, but from now on I might be tuning into the Marngrook Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back