Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I do like Marngrook. They can have a bit of fun while also talking about footy. They don't always nail it but who does?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Watching your last couple of videos on the Marngrook Footy Show and League Teams. I usually only watch the footy show on channel 9. But i realised how much more sense the people on those shows talk. Dont have Foxtel so cant watch League Teams weekly, but from now on I might be tuning into the Marngrook Footy Show

Douggy Hawkins is a regular, and the host is a dogs man. I like the fact that they are passionate footy lovers and Gilly especially talks from the heart.

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
Apart from VDs channel and Als channels is there any other handy Bulldogs youtube channels?

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Apart from VDs channel and Als channels is there any other handy Bulldogs youtube channels?

have you heard of Footscray Not Western Bulldogs?

http://www.fnwb.com.au/

The only aspect to be aware of is that all footage of games, to be found within the Footscray Tube link, does not go beyond 1996, when the club's name change was instigated.

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Loved Huddo's commentary leading up to Bont's goal from Picken's pass.

"Picken's everywhere. He's bloody everywhere!" hahaha

As soon as Bont kicks the goal, Hudson then says, "Of course it is. Of course it's Marcus Bontempelli!"
Very reminiscent of Bruce's, "Of course it's him. It's him!" in the semi final last year.

worbod

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2008
Bendigo
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool
Has anybody noticed that in the prelim versus GWS, seconds before Stringer passes to Dickson at the very end, you can see Macrae running behind Stringer. Macrae then points in Dickson's direction with his left arm just as Stringer is preparing to kick.

You would have to assume Macrae is calling out to Stringer, because there is little sense in pointing without talking when the other person has their back to you. I would love to know whether Stringer actually heard Macrae, and if he did, did he kick to Dickson because of Macrae's call, or had Stringer made up his mind to pass to Dickson a matter of microseconds before hearing Macrae?

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I do like Marngrook. They can have a bit of fun while also talking about footy. They don't always nail it but who does?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The problem is, if a show like the footy show makes a mistake, people say it's a disgrace, they have no idea and so on.

It's good for something different, but very ordinary for actual footy knowledge or info.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
sackofballs is requesting this weeks goals and highlights package to be done with the AFL nation broadcast too much? Quarters and Peter Donergan doing the call, would love to hear it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 25, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
sackofballs is requesting this weeks goals and highlights package to be done with the AFL nation broadcast too much? Quarters and Peter Donergan doing the call, would love to hear it.

If possible, MMM commentary? BT would've gone nuts

Nothing too over the top from BT today, will upload a Stringer goals vid with MMM, and will do the full goals vid with AFL Nation.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I went to pay a visit to your lovely youtube channel SoB to watch some prelim highlights, or maybe see the GF highlights.

I felt like Charlton Heston crawling in the sand on arrival. What have the AFL done? They blew it up! You maniacs! ...What have they done to your beautiful channel :'(

I went to pay a visit to your lovely youtube channel SoB to watch some prelim highlights, or maybe see the GF highlights.

I felt like Charlton Heston crawling in the sand on arrival. What have the AFL done? They blew it up! You maniacs! ...What have they done to your beautiful channel :'(
What do you mean? I've just been watching Octocalls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back